B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right that her removal remains a mystery .. I can 100% guarantee you that one of the people who is currently on the table has spoken really bad for Ukraine . Anyway , what matters the most is the message they pass to all of us who are watching , it is the message of peace and that what’s happening is madness and insane . 

Having though an opinion about a political situation till we reach the point to make a war , these are two completely different things and I am really glad and I applaud the initiation of one more gathering like the one we see today 😇

I have two suspects, one strongly think who was and the other not so sure but would me surprised. 😊

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are absolutely right that her removal remains a mystery .. I can 100% guarantee you that one of the people who is currently on the table has spoken really bad for Ukraine . Anyway , what matters the most is the message they pass to all of us who are watching , it is the message of peace and that what’s happening is madness and insane . 

Having though an opinion about a political situation till we reach the point to make a war , these are two completely different things and I am really glad and I applaud the initiation of one more gathering like the one we see today 😇

DD

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

John Lennon wanted peace and look where it got him.   6ft under.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

On a lighter note, Is Beatrice flirting with Russ?

I don't know but imo he should be careful his missus doesn't get wrong impression from being friendly, we have discussed this before: one male among, blah, blah, blah ... always a potential problems in many ways imo.