Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I understand as in past wars, Russian military who died will be transported in the darkness of night to crematoriums, where their ashes will be be sent to sea.

Not the forum for this, but just want to remind people this is how Russia manipulates facts. They don't want the visual, either from around the world or within their country, of the casualties of war.

And...to hell with how history will portray Putin.  Innocents being killed, displaced, all in the name of Putin wanting to forget about Russia and replace it with the U.S.S.R. (as it was).

Something upon which we can agree, Poopdeck Pappy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora with your hand in the tunnel of love 

Nobody has loved that tunnel but herself the past 2 1/2 years.   It's more like a weather-beaten  canal. 😁

• Haha 1

Been here ten years now and regardless, in or out of the fray, sometimes things like looking at Leora's pussy, and trust me, I get bored too, but sometimes it is just fun to sit back with a beer, relax and watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Been here ten years now and regardless, in or out of the fray, sometimes things like looking at Leora's pussy, and trust me, I get bored too, but sometimes it is just fun to sit back with a beer, relax and watch.

Finish that beer quickly and send it to her.  Maybe she will do something 'constructive' with it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Finish that beer quickly and send it to her.  Maybe she will do something 'constructive' with it.

Bro, you know she ain't gonna do anything different. Anyway I'm on my second beer already. All I ever asked her is could she look at the camera but that idea had it's day.