Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

No real updates on much, don't know where Malia is right now (She's pretty quiet), but i'm fairly sure she is still in Ukraine, Paul called after she bated and sounded ill, so she advised him on what to eat today. Well, when i say advised, she basically set out his entire day's food and drink in chronological order. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 48 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Pas de vraies mises à jour sur beaucoup, je ne sais pas où est Malia en ce moment (elle est assez calme), mais je suis à peu près sûr qu’elle est toujours en Ukraine, Paul a appelé après qu’elle se soit battue et ait semblé malade, alors elle lui a conseillé sur ce qu’il fallait manger aujourd’hui. Eh bien, je dis conseillé, elle a essentiellement défini la nourriture et les boissons de toute la journée dans l’ordre chronologique.

Bonjour Guyquad

Pour Malia ces que j’ai entendu aussi

Et elle a eu Paul ce matin et elle lui dit la même chose cuire sa nourriture à la vapeur

Bonne journée

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

😆😉

One bate and she's perfect again.....

It was the quality of the bate. No one has the same pleasure or motivation each time, but the long slow build up took her mind off her many personal problems and worries. She opened her legs and blew out the carbon.  Nice to see her so spent.

The vibrator has been helpful since Denis' last visit. Remember the  pussy play on the balcony and 3 hard orgasms on the couch after he left?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

It was the quality of the bate. No one has the same pleasure or motivation each time, but the ling slow build up took her mind off her many personal problems and worries. She opened her legs and blew out the carbon.  Nice to see her so spent.

The vibrator has been helpful since Denis' last visit. Remember the  pussy play on the balcony and 3 hard orgasms on the couch after he left?

Nothing whatsoever to do with what i wrote.

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

"One bate and she's perfect again"

The quality of this one stopped the naysayers in their tracks. I was agreeing with you.

OH, the pretense of ignorance !!!!!!!😏

Or maybe it is real !!!!!!  Not pretense !!!!😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4