Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, The Earl said:

After the thorough washing in the shower today, I also think that something is going on. It was often the same in the past. The chances are getting smaller again that Paul will come and plan B is already underway. Unfortunately, the phone calls before going out are also a sign of this

You are very perceptive. Good line of thinking.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Let me just say, no one has any idea where she is tonight, i haven't picked anything up about it prior to her leaving. But let's be honest, we can't forget who's reared his head this week, not once, but twice in the last few days. There's a reason for that. That's the difference.

Maybe just a coincidence, maybe she hasn't. But it certainly follows pattern.

Maybe she's making lemonade out of lemons. Hope not.

I hope Leora met her lover again so as to destress herself with real , face to face company and any interactions that can distract her from her current thoughts . In any case , since there’s no one around being able or allowed to enter her apartment , it is obvious that she needed to escape it and be away from the cameras world .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

After the thorough washing in the shower today, I also think that something is going on. It was often the same in the past. The chances are getting smaller again that Paul will come and plan B is already underway. Unfortunately, the phone calls before going out are also a sign of this

I went back and watched. She surgically scrubbed her asshole and pussy. Plan B indeed

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope Leora met her lover again so as to destress herself with real , face to face company and any interactions that can distract her from her current thoughts . In any case , since there’s no one around being able or allowed to enter her apartment , it is obvious that she needed to escape it and be away from the cameras world .

Lucky dude, Loverboy

He gets the milk without buying the cow. She's still a babe

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She;s getting the cobwebs cleaned out

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Lucky dude, Loverboy

He gets the milk without buying the cow. She's still a babe

Nobody knows where she is , but she will phone Paul on cameras and the info will be revealed I guess , nevertheless it will be what she will want to be known at least . I only hope that at least she’s having some real life moments outside of her prison place but currently the best ally for her income . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nobody knows where she is , but she will phone Paul on cameras and the info will be revealed I guess , nevertheless it will be what she will want to be known at least . I only hope that at least she’s having some real life moments outside of her prison place but currently the best ally for her income . 

Got to watch how I word this...I wish she could be on RLC with friends (Paul and Eva!!!) and have a smile on her face instead of the blank look I see so often.  Maybe there will be another Zena. Doubt any would have Zena's legs.  hey are a rare treasure.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Got to watch how I word this...I wish she could be on RLC with friends (Paul and Eva!!!) and have a smile on her face instead of the blank look I see so often.  Maybe there will be another Zena. Doubt any would have Zena's legs.  hey are a rare treasure.

She has lots of friends that she has made the last 2 years , she just doesn’t want to bring in front of cameras , that’s why Zena has been a paradox , an anomaly , something that actually nobody managed to explain .Even the progress was amazing reaching the last period that she was daily in the apartment ..Anyway , we will soon get back to the period that Malia left and after  the first month that she enjoyed the freedom of having the apartment the way she wanted it , it started becoming repeatedly boring ..till Zena miraculously appeared . The difference now is the devastating events which affect her mind and I hope that at least she can distract herself  with any outside activities .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has lots of friends that she has made the last 2 years , she just doesn’t want to bring in front of cameras , that’s why Zena has been a paradox , an anomaly , something that actually nobody managed to explain .Even the progress was amazing reaching the last period that she was daily in the apartment ..Anyway , we will soon get back to the period that Malia left and after  the first month that she enjoyed the freedom of having the apartment the way she wanted it , it started becoming repeatedly boring ..till Zena miraculously appeared . The difference now is the devastating events which affect her mind and I hope that at least she can distract herself  with any outside activities .

Her plate is full. Can't expect her to jump through hoops for us. She needs time to decompress and exhale. Wish she had Paul and Eva and or Malia and or Zena for some support and intimate communications and a hug.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Her plate is full. Can't expect her to jump through hoops for us. She needs time to decompress and exhale. Wish she had Paul and Eva and or Malia and or Zena for some support and intimate communications and a hug.

She has people that can make her happy otherwise she would be the whole day in her apartment and with no mood to be outside .Happiness and real life for her is happening outside , this she has communicated in her own way to the subscribers , a choice that I don’t like and I don’t appreciate but what to do except accepting it ..Still , a miracle with Zena happened , it might happen again ..Even a visit from Kitty or a visit from her to Kitty could bring some positive aura I believe ..But they prefer ( at least Leora ) sending virtual likes to Kitty’s instagram’s posts rather than showing any kind of face to face appreciation ..I try to find an explanation why they don’t bother to meet on cameras while expressing any virtual feelings through instagram 🤷‍♂️..

In any case , i only know that since Zena departed , she pleasured herself in a more frequent basis than when Zena was around which I believe it must have pleased the people who watch her mostly for this . With many things currently in her mind , I do wish that the people she meets outside can provide mind peace  , quiet and relaxation at this demanding spiritually period .

• Sad 1