US General Domestic Politics (2022) #4 Begins 03/05/22.

6 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I haven't found any source that confirms such stupid numbers. Your source is, as usual, from Trump's ass. Your numbers are utter nonsense. Present impartial evidence that US gas is less polluting than naturally derived gas, for example from Russia.

But with consideration of the use of pollutants in the promotion. Only the result is decisive !!!

I cited the source for my info in my post. Not my fault you can't read.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the German who claims he has never wished death on anyone in this forum. Just another of his numerous lies.

Ich lasse mich von einem dummen Schwein nicht permanent beleidigen. Punkt.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

In a Feb., 2018 speech to the U.N. Donald Trump warned Germany of the dangers of becoming dependent on Russia for their energy needs, and the German delegation at the U.N. laughed at him. Wonder if they are laughing now?.  

Trump wollte nur sein umweltschädlich gefördertes Flüssiggas verkaufen - sonst nichts.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ich habe die Quelle für meine Informationen in meinem Beitrag angegeben. Nicht meine Schuld, dass du nicht lesen kannst.

Die von Dir angegebene "Quelle" ist offensichtlich NICHT unabhängig und neutral. Das sind Vergleiche zwischen Äpfel und Birnen - also nutzlos.