Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

4 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL there a lot of people that can go into intimate zone...she always has her door all open 

The most shocking thing to me was Martina letting her brother watch her in the bath. Even if they grew up bathing together you would think that at some age they would draw a line.

• Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

Since you mentioned it, there is no way that Alberto does not have his own thing going on off camera. We may never see who it is but he must be. 

seriously, has only Martina and his bike and to fuck a bike, it not easy. The moment he has his oil change, he is ok  LOL 

Like someone write, he is the 'good' guy for a mother's daughter

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

seriously, has only Martina and his bike and to fuck a bike, it not easy. The moment he has his oil change, he is ok  LOL 

Like someone write, he is the 'good' guy for a mother's daughter

Alberto got his oil change earlier today...

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

even Taco is sleeping.

it funny to see pass out people, me, specially now, no porto like my usual friday night 

Yep they all fell asleep and left the poor guest in a bit of an awkward position.. He can't even stretch out to sleep. Alberto should have put Martina to bed before he fell asleep on the sofa...

Just now, girlsfun2 said:

and right now, I'm watching replay with the couple at Masha place, they also fuck like creasy..good... 

Yes, Eva is better when she is without a mate. She is also good with new friends...especially women.

Just now, philo said:

Everyone must think that something is going to happen if this camera is number one in the thumbnails. LOL

with the cam of Alberto so close....the fight of cam is hot...Martina with the guest or Alberto alone

I can't predict...