Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

14 hours ago, yelt said:

It has been attention-grabbing interpretating the optimistic opinions of the next steps for Alberto, Martina and this Candella.  I received video of the topless paint session between Candella and Martina.  A threesome between them sounds disgusting and extremely uninviting. 

However, I think a threesome with Alberto, Martina and Nelly would be more prospective than with Candella; Perhaps even one with Martina, Nelly and Candella.  Also, Martina trying to setup Alberto with Candella is bizarre. 

On another note, the video I received of Martina and Alberto’s apartment look very unhealthy and repugnant with clothes, shoes, and coats everywhere. Extremely untidiness! I did not see the kitchen but can only imagine. 

When was the last time they cleansed the dogs? Looked like they had the sofa cushions up and blankets everywhere.  Did Alberto stop the housekeeping? Hope he is still doing the laundry.  I know the only time Martina cleans the apartment is when she is expecting Nelly.  Alberto has no excuse. But Martina even with school you would think she would appreciate more cleanliness. 

your right about the apartment, I did have the same impression at the beginning and after a while, it become quite the norm but you make me realize how it is so bad. They don't have to pay the rent, so where the money is going...

They do not invest time/effort a lot to maintain the apartment properly. Except when Nelly is coming, Martina does a little more cleaning.

About the cooking: it's only the basics and their knowledge of making food is pretty sketchy also they don't often eat vegetables.

Alberto could invest in learning cooking (like write before), he has potential, I'm sure.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

yema.png

LOL so much, I can't breathe anymore, please stop

And I imagine Alberto 'watching' the magazine and giving Martina little smiles on the side LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

and home again 

she did leave to smoke some stuff , just look at her 'slow motion' and touching her hair...there will be good action in a few time...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Oh ! my god, I have done what I think Martina have done...go outside to walk my dog and comeback completely stone, I don't know how LOL

Time to relax Martina, weekend night is coming real fast, we just have time to relax a few hours...

Seeing you sleeping, it help me relax, Alberto you don't look like Nelly LOL 

Martina sweet dream about Nelly, I will also dream about you and Nelly, OH my god ! , it not relaxing looking at what you are doing together in my head right now....WOW !

ok ok time to relax again, Frank ! (my dog) where is my porto ? Don't look like that to me ! Mommy need to relax

Fun to all and love everybody

p.s. Nelly get out of my keyboard

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/16/2022 at 10:13 AM, JenniferMom said:

Seems like someone hasn't been laid recently!   What's up Yelt?  You are not normally this much of a pessimist.

Hello Jen, I hope all is well with you. I've been going horizontal when time permits without getting into a relationship.  And I must say it is very nourishing 😀.  I am considered a gaijin here, still in training and am scheduled the worst on call hours possible. I am single so no complaints for now. 

I have a good friend with access to RLC, she shares videos and pics when she can. No not pessimistic, I was looking at the most recent sent videos; and while I never previously noticed Alberto and Martina could clean the place up a bit. Living in heavy dust, clothes everywhere, furniture in disarray, it could be part of the reason Martina use to sneeze so often and some of why Alberto’s migraines were so bad.  

I was always curious when Martina returned home from being out all day then neatly folding what she wore only to place them back into her closet or dresser to wear again soon after. 

They used to bathe Taco, but never noticed them bathe Blackie. Does Martina still light incense? That’s a hint? I appreciate them both, but hygiene (not personal) the apartment itself might need attention they should manage.  

Also, it seems everyone has threesome on their mind and when I look at Candella she could be about the age of my little sister, so a threesome with Alberto and Martina both close to my age, seems a bit disturbing. A better threesome for Martina would be with Nelly and Bogdan, if it hasn’t happened already. 

Hey on another note, it is still Friday night in Barcelona, party time for Martina, is she still doing her Friday night church thing with her friends or Nelly tonight?  

Well enough for now, finished my tea, time to get to work.  Take care!