Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

17 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes as usual @ddhm makes sense.   I am trying to make just one point here:  There are people you meet and go crazy for, who become your soulmate and you love them more than anything in the world and are willing to do anything  to be with them, even if it means sacrificing your marriage.   I was objecting to DD talking about how all these women are coming  after him and he rejects them all to protect his marriage.  THAT'S not the issue.  The issue is what does he do when he finds his soulmate?

I do think DD would do the right thing but honestly we don't know and he doesn't know either I don't think.  Soulmates are soulmates because they are soulmates.  It's magical and unpredictable.  I am mostly rejecting his Greek narciscism talking about all these women who WANT him and he deflects them because he has made vows.   That's the easy part.  Women may love him but he may only love his one soulmate.

How this relates to Nelly and Martina is not what I was commenting about.  My post was literally a reaction to DD talking about how all these women come after him and he still stays true to his vows.  I think it is cute and a lot of guys think this way.  Which is why BTW women go after these guys, they WANT to be the one that causes him to melt.

As usual here, I am trying to defend the emotional aspects of all of this.  It is not logical or rational and it CAN be confusing.  This forum is populated mostly by men and while you guys are wonderful, you are very logical and rational.  Love is very much  not a rational or logical process.

Back to Nelly and Martina ... I dont think Nelly is Martina's soulmate and it's obvious she doesn't want to disturb Nelly's marriage.  But they have a strong attraction to each other and they are both struggling with that.  I am rejecting DD's implication that "hey, Martina should know Nelly is married and be strong and stay away from her, just like I do with all these women that come after me".    It's NOT that easy and if he found that amazing unicorn of a woman, he would know  what I am saying.

Think about Gina and Bruno.  Logically it makes no sense.  But there  was something about him that caused her to behave the way she did.

Hope this helps althought it's long.  Did anyone see my 4 word post in B4 or B5 the other day?

Hello Jen, Enjoyed the read!  Sounds like from the new readings Ms Martina checked out of Alberto hotel, and is back to her normal  "Friends with Benefits" schedule. Must be on Spring Break? 

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Hello Jen, Enjoyed the read!  Sounds like from the new readings Ms Martina checked out of Alberto hotel, and is back to her normal  "Friends with Benefits" schedule. Must be on Spring Break? 

Alberto just woke up from the sofa and went through to the bed room his look said it all