B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

Ulyana has reached her limits desperately once again missing the real deal ..it’s incredible a girl of 23 years old like her not enjoying a more active sex life 😱

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana has reached her limits desperately once again missing the real deal ..it’s incredible a girl of 23 years old like her not enjoying a more active sex life 😱

Ulyana hasn't found 😔 a real man to help explore and find a more active sex life

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ulyana hasn't found 😔 a real man to help explore and find a more active sex life

I think she isn’t happy where she lives and the whole stay has been affected by that ..I also believe she reads the forum here , the talks about the bad lighting and changing it , the negative comments about the guy she had sex with , if this has been the issue of course , it is really bad being affected by the opinions posted here and not doing whatever she’s pleased to ..She still remains a top favorite and it is a pity as I have said again that RLC isn’t unleashing a Ferrari going wild and treats her like a sports edition Audi .

• Haha 1

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

Speaking of Ulyana and finding a right guy for her.  Maybe I am wrong but I think that she liked Alessandro when she, Olivia and Holly visited Masha in Rome and I also think that she was attracted to him.

Again, this is my own opinion.

Then ship her ass to Masha's....she would fit right in with that crowd

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think she isn’t happy where she lives and the whole stay has been affected by that ..I also believe she reads the forum here , the talks about the bad lighting and changing it , the negative comments about the guy she had sex with , if this has been the issue of course , it is really bad being affected by the opinions posted here and not doing whatever she’s pleased to ..She still remains a top favorite and it is a pity as I have said again that RLC isn’t unleashing a Ferrari going wild and treats her like a sports edition Audi .

I think DD that many girls in Ulyana's age (their 20's) are significantly affected by people's opinions or comments. I can say this might be contributed to lack of self confidence of many girls or self insecurity.

But overall, they are human beings and I am sure some of these comments on here have negative impact on them.

• Upvote 2

OT - I am wondering if anyone on CC has any information about Vivian.  I think she already had her baby by now.

It is sad that her baby comes to this world in this violent environment in Ukraine. I really hope that Vivian and her new born baby are safe and well. It will be great if anyone who has any information to share it with us on here.

• Upvote 2