B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When you had made you post the GOV / COV was at the bottom. Since the B apartments are the most popular I had moved it to the top then followed by the Singles which is the next popular followed by Couple which doesn't see much activity unless something big happens in one of them which doesn't happen very often.

Not a big fan about the new layout. When i opened the link i have bookmarked it took me straight to all the RLC topics on one page very quick and fast, Now i have to do extra work and to find and search for them really annoying.

• Like 1

Just now, poncherello said:

I want to see Holly and Tweety looking for and playing with each other but we have to let Radi and Loraine know to respect their intimacy

True. Loraine was right in the room immediately when they came back. They barely had time to take their clothes off

• Haha 2

Just now, moules said:

Took all five of them about 35 minutes from when they closed the door behind them at B-5 to their arrival at B-4.

Yep. It takes more or less 30 something max 40 minutes from B5 to B4. Yesterday I counted 40 by Loraine

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Took all five of them about 35 minutes from when they closed the door behind them at B-5 to their arrival at B-4.

They can make it at this by car with low traffic, by public transportation they took on hour and a half.

Of course they are friends and can socialize with each other in each others rooms, but being friends also implies that they also need to respect each others space and privacy, especially Loraine. She immediately went to Holly and Tweety's bedroom right after they came back, and they barely had time to take their clothes off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2