B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Who 2 slept in the living room last night?

Nobody did , they just brought the mattresses so as to do whatever they wanted on the floor and avoiding the couch . 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Did anyone watch Radi deep throat the cucumber last night ? She has oral skills and has not always been a lesbian that was quite obvious last night.

Time?  please and thank you.

il y a 6 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Nan

Mais sait-on jamais 🙂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

Il etait en train de piquer le code WIFI de la villa , maintenant c'est un nouveau membre de la villa 

RLC va inscrire son nom à côté de celui des filles 

BEURK  !!!!   A VOMIR 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

He was stealing the WIFI code of the villa, now he is a new member of the villa 

RLC will write its name next to that of the girls 

Yuck!!!! DISGUSTING 

If this becomes true and I was a subscriber, I would cancel my subscription and ask for the remainder of it to be reimbursed back to me.  That would be a huge mistake on RLC's part in my opinion...a possible serious accident waiting to happen!!  Not to mention the guy is a total jerk!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If this becomes true and I was a subscriber, I would cancel my subscription and ask for the remainder of it to be reimbursed back to me.  That would be a huge mistake on RLC's part in my opinion...a possible serious accident waiting to happen!!  Not to mention the guy is a total jerk!

Daniel is the fine example of RLC's madness.  And if he wasn't completely stupid before the fall, he became safe after that.  C’est la vie.  🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Daniel is the fine example of RLC's madness.  And if he wasn't completely stupid before the fall, he became safe after that.  C’est la vie.  🤷‍♀️

I agree with you about RLC's madness but there does not need to be a live in male in any of the GOV apartments/house. The concept of all girls in this capacity has worked since the beginning and it will continue to work just fine without bringing a guy into the fold.

• Like 2