B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

18 minutes ago, costa049 said:

OT - As Kitty and Smith left the project, has anyone noticed the changes they made on the site?

I just did

they made it smaller ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

OT - As Kitty and Smith left the project, has anyone noticed the changes they made on the site?

On the IPAD , in order for the live feed to play , thereโ€™s a notice โ€œ click to unmute โ€œ and then the live feed begins , when loading the site , it simply gives you the image and the play button and isnโ€™t loading anymore with a black screen letโ€™s say and the choice to choose the apartment camera .

ย 

On a laptop , thereโ€™s now an intense red live popular cameras on top of the first left row popular camera and I personally load 32 popular cameras . The replay option is again like the live popular cameras new layout but in purple color , again on top left row above the most popular replay camera .

ย 

These are the changes appeared to me on Google Chrome browser .

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the IPAD , in order for the live feed to play , thereโ€™s a notice โ€œ click to unmute โ€œ and then the live feed begins , when loading the site , it simply gives you the image and the play button and isnโ€™t loading anymore with a black screen letโ€™s say and the choice to choose the apartment camera .

ย 

On a laptop , thereโ€™s now an intense red live popular cameras on top of the first left row popular camera and I personally load 32 popular cameras . The replay option is again like the live popular cameras new layout but in purple color , again on top left row above the most popular replay camera .

ย 

These are the changes appeared to me on Google Chrome browser .

Also, the font of the site is a bit different. And in the previews section (live popular cameras or replay), when you hover o a preview, it zooms in a little bit and gets a little brighter. In the live popular cameras section, there is a white top head separation bar that you can hide, with a red live icon and popular cams on the left side, and in the previews themselves there is a red live icon in the upper right corner of the preview. In the replay section, there is also a purple top head separation bar that you can hide, with a replay icon and popular scenes in the past 24h on the left side, and in the previews themselves a purple replay icon in the upper right corner of the preview. Also in the replay section, it shows the time of each replay from each preview in the past 24h in the bottom left corner of the preview, with a red color when it is 23h old. You also can't individually hide the groups of apts anymore (couples, roommates/ singles, GOV/ COV), only toggle between having them listed in groups or just all apts without separation. On mobile the default player has become smaller. And the "click to unmute" notice has always been there before. It happens when you have audio blocked on a certain site by your browser and have to click to enable it. And there is also a warning when you first enter the site advicing that the site has 18+ content and asking you if you are 18 or more and so click to remain on the site, or click to leave the site immediately if you are under 18.ย 

OT has anyone ever suggested a video archive feature to RLC? The kind they have over at VHTV, honestly speaking,VHTV provides more value for dollar than RLC and I'm not the only subscriber to RLC that would love to see this feature added to the site.ย 

24 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Also, the font of the site is a bit different. And when you hover on a preview (live popular cameras or replay) it zooms in a little bit. In the live cameras section, it also has a red live icon in the upper right corner of the preview and in the replay section, it also has a purple replay icon in the upper right corner of the preview and it shows the time of each replay from each preview in the past 24h, with a red color when it is 23h old. You can't individually hide the groups of apts anymore (couples, roommates/ singles, GOV/ COV), only toggle between having them listed in groups or just all apts without separation. On mobile the default player has become smaller. And the "click to unmute" notice was there before. It happens when you have audio blocked on a certain site by your browser. And there is also a warning when you first enter the site advicing that the site has 18+ content and asking you if you are 18 or more and so click to remain on the site, or click to leave the site immediately if you are under 18.ย 

Thanks for further info โ˜บ๏ธ

29 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Also when you hover on a preview (live popular cameras or replay) it zooms in a little bit and the font is also a bit different. You can't hide the groups of apts anymore (couples, roommates/ singles, GOV/ COV), only toggle between having them listed in grouos or just all apts without separation. On mobile the default player has become smaller. And the "click to unmute" notice was there before. It happens when you have audio blocked on a certain site by your browser

I don't see zooming in, just getting a little brighter.