B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and it's Olivia. I reckon Ulyana will wait till she's finished 🙄

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Olivia's probably txting Ulyana now...''I'm finished sis...go for it''...😒

The price to pay when you have two girls sleeping in the same place and not with their own private rooms, they will always need to coordinate their actions . Of course , they wouldn’t get any chance , imagine if they were masturbating together , they would say “ pfff , one more show “ … unfortunately , no matter what and when the Barcelona girls do anything , it will hardly ever look different than a show , except if they do anything with turned off lights before sleeping  ( sometimes Holly in NV which looks not a show ) or if anyone wakes up horny and does anything ( but then they aren’t like us men I guess having morning erections 😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The price to pay when you have two girls sleeping in the same place and not with their own private rooms, they will always need to coordinate their actions . Of course , they wouldn’t get any chance , imagine if they were masturbating together , they would say “ pfff , one more show “ … unfortunately , no matter what and when the Barcelona girls do anything , it will hardly ever look different than a show , except if they do anything with turned off lights before sleeping  ( sometimes Holly in NV which looks not a show ) or if anyone wakes up horny and does anything ( but then they aren’t like us men I guess having morning erections 😂

Olivia's was still a show on her own. IMO Marlene is the best girl to watch bating...Maybe I'm wrong, but they don't appear to be shows at all to me...

• Upvote 1