B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

So.....I really doubt that he will join the project with Karol and live in B1. Either RLC will give them an apartment or Karol is leaving the project soon.

It was a nice gesture from Karol to give up her big room to Zaba and Esmi for the smaller room when she knew her man and their dog were coming, but I think what made the decision easier was that she'd already decided she was gonna leave RLC and set up life in Barca with them...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a nice gesture from Karol to give up her big room to Zaba and Esmi for the smaller room when she knew her man and their dog were coming, but I think what made the decision easier was that she'd already decided she was gonna leave RLC and set up life in Barca with them...

At first I though that this was a RLC decision to move her to that room. I also think that this will be for a short time, unfortunately because Karol is one of the best of the current cast. Lets see how will be in the summer. 

49 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you take into account that they have been friends for a long time before RLC, it's not so strange that they live together in B5

It's a bit strange that their friendship looks a little cold these last few days then...

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At first I though that this was a RLC decision to move her to that room. I also think that this will be for a short time, unfortunately because Karol is one of the best of the current cast. Lets see how will be in the summer. 

It wasn't a RLC decision...Karol, her BF and their dog will leave the project...I'm in no doubt

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know the rules of the site but for that he needs to join the project and Karol is in GOV not COV so it gets a little messy. But yea, Karol and bf will stay as long as they can.

There’s a delay with an opening apartment as per rumors that would be villa style , it might be moving them there as a COV for a short period ..I wouldn’t have a problem RLC giving them the chance for 1-2 months to be part of the project and at the same time give them an ultimatum of finding their own place after this period .I think it will be a win - win situation for both RLC and the couple , however I believe that all this time with Karol’s Spanish classes and the already experienced she has in Barcelona and the definitive connections , she must have already planned the next day .In general , watching a happy couple , I think it shows that RLC can be beneficial many times if tenants are clever ..

• Sad 1