B1 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

I hope that they won't do that and take advantage of the girls who are escaping the war in Ukraine.  But I am not sure about the new owners of RLC (my guess there is new ownership) how they will act. They might do what you suggested to recover some of the acquisition cost. 

If that happens, there will be no difference between RLC's owners and the VHTV's owner who takes advantage of the participants most of the times. This guy escaped Russia after the raids in 2019 and he currently lives in Bulgaria. 

Giving them even 2,5 to 3,000 euros per month except bonuses when , confirmed , salaries in the past reached more than 4,000 euros and in some cases even double - yes this insane amount of money - it isn’t in my opinion a taking advantage situation or better say , it might be in comparison to what they pay now but it is still really good money when ..check this ..and imagine how it will be after the war ..Every business , it is an economic unwritten law as we know , less cost / more profit ..It happens everywhere , many times for this the quality goes down as well ..In our case , I think the same nice quality and even better will be maintained 😉

WWW.NUMBEO.COM

Average prices of more than 40 products and services in Ukraine. Prices of restaurants, food, transportation, utilities and housing are included.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Giving them even 2,5 to 3,000 euros per month except bonuses when , confirmed , salaries in the past reached more than 4,000 euros and in some cases even double - yes this insane amount of money - it isn’t in my opinion a taking advantage situation or better say , it might be in comparison to what they pay now but it is still really good money when ..check this ..and imagine how it will be after the war ..Every business , it is an economic unwritten law as we know , less cost / more profit ..It happens everywhere , many times for this the quality goes down as well ..In our case , I think the same nice quality and even better will be maintained 😉

WWW.NUMBEO.COM

Average prices of more than 40 products and services in Ukraine. Prices of restaurants, food, transportation, utilities and housing are included.

I doubt it very much that the RLC's girls used to get paid these amounts per month and this is my opinion.

If these amounts are true, RLC won't have any problems recruiting local girls from Barcelona but they never recruited local girls and I think they will never do it. 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I doubt it very much that the RLC's girls used to get paid these amounts per month and this is my opinion.

If these amounts are true, RLC won't have any problems recruiting local girls from Barcelona but they never recruited local girls and I think they will never do it. 

Wasn't this payment when RLC had a token system to watch the replays?

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wasn't this payment when RLC had a token system to watch the replays?

I think unfortunately most of the tokens money went into RLC pockets and that is why I usually call the era of the Russian apartments the cash machine for RLC.  I personally viewed the tokens thing as rip off by RLC.

If they paid these high salaries to the girls in Russia, these girls would have been millionaires by now 😊 and they won't need to come back and rejoin RLC as Kristy & Alana did.

43 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The amount of money I talked about have been revealed by the girls on cameras and through discussions , if they say lies , then it is their own problem .

I have said in the past  again that  there’s no actual point for any local girl ( not being of Russian speaking language  resident ) to accept such a job . The money they give of course it is more but the job as GOV or COV is temporary  and not permanent like living in Spain and being able  to have a 12 months job .Plus , working all year with insurance and all can actually give the money in Spain that perhaps a girl who comes from Russia or Ukraine makes  in 3 - 4 months but then they replace them . I don’t know how to make it easier for understanding , the salaries in Spain in comparison to Russian  and Ukrainian salaries are in this level that it isn’t as necessary for a girl to do such work like the girls from the mentioned countries . I think the whole idea of having russian speaking tenants except of course the exceptions sometimes has to do with the owners of the site .In any case , I assure you the money is real and as for why the girls return , who would say no ? 😁 The more you make , the better it is ..Plus most of the girls are travelers and don’t spend much time in Russia .

59 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know where or who is feeding this false information !!! But that simply is not the case !!! These girls get free air travel,  a place to stay at no expense and a f(ood stipend) sometimes they get a free gym membership as well , (that is why they save thier receipts) and bonus money is payed by participant basis and by the amount of top cam time they achieve or membership subs they create.. Unless something has changed this has been the RLC payment structure ever since Nora created the Barcelona (B-1) apartment so many years ago.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The amount of money I talked about have been revealed by the girls on cameras and through discussions , if they say lies , then it is their own problem .

I have said in the past  again that  there’s no actual point for any local girl ( not being of Russian speaking language  resident ) to accept such a job . The money they give of course it is more but the job as GOV or COV is temporary  and not permanent like living in Spain and being able  to have a 12 months job .Plus , working all year with insurance and all can actually give the money in Spain that perhaps a girl who comes from Russia or Ukraine makes  in 3 - 4 months but then they replace them . I don’t know how to make it easier for understanding , the salaries in Spain in comparison to Russian  and Ukrainian salaries are in this level that it isn’t as necessary for a girl to do such work like the girls from the mentioned countries . I think the whole idea of having russian speaking tenants except of course the exceptions sometimes has to do with the owners of the site .In any case , I assure you the money is real and as for why the girls return , who would say no ? 😁 The more you make , the better it is ..Plus most of the girls are travelers and don’t spend much time in Russia .

I agree with your analysis and this is my position from the beginning. Russian or Ukrainian girls on RLC get paid in one month equal to what they get paid in their home country in 3 or 4 months.

I believe that the first owners of RLC were Russians but the following owners are not Russians. If this is the case, Europe might sanction the owners and seize RLC 😉 😮 and it will be very bad for many people because they won't be able to watch RLC any more.

Can you imagine RLC's owner is the Russian Oligarch "Roman Abramovich" 😊 ?  I am sure he would have taken all these girls on his yacht (before they seized it) and all of them will entertain him with all types of shows you can imagine.  🤔 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know where or who is feeding this false information !!! But that simply is not the case !!! These girls get free air travel,  a place to stay at no expense and a f(ood stipend) sometimes they get a free gym membership as well , (that is why they save thier receipts) and bonus money is payed by participant basis and by the amount of top cam time they achieve or membership subs they create.. Unless something has changed this has been the RLC payment structure ever since Nora created the Barcelona (B-1) apartment so many years ago.

thx for your explanation so that means the girls usually get paid the amounts that DD mentioned ? 4,000 euros or more per month ? Sorry, it is not clear to me from your explanation.

If this is the case they won't need Bogdan or Fior deliver the cleaning, bathroom & laundry supplies to them (paid by RLC) because the girls can afford to buy these things from their own money if they are really getting paid these big salaries.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All the Russian apartments were occupied by Russian locals and some of the apartments all year around such as Nina & Kira and Leora & Paul who had been with RLC for many years. 

So, I meant that RLC could do the same with local Spanish or European girls from Barcelona (each would stay for few months) but I think they won't do that and I am wondering why  🤔 🤔 🤔

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

All the Russian apartments were occupied by Russian locals and some of the apartments all year around such as Nina & Kira and Leora & Paul who had been with RLC for many years. 

So, I meant that RLC could do the same with local Spanish or European girls from Barcelona (each would stay for few months) but I think they won't do that and I am wondering why  🤔 🤔 🤔

I think if they keep on with Russian speaking residents ( look in Prague for example and the addition of the new apartment being Russian speaking or even Dantez and Gyana ) , there’s for sure something to do with Russian interests , I don’t think for example if the company was changing hands ( other owner(s) native country  ) there  wouldn’t be any  reason to keep on with so many difficulties  bringing girls from Eastern Europe . In any case , the site runs non stop for 11 years now , they recently added an apartment and I believe  they have plans for more , nearly all of their apartments are fully occupied and even yesterday we saw some changes on the site which shows that people keep on working for the paying subscribers 😊