Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

50 minutes ago, Howard said:

No reason to be jealous, Newark.  I understand different countries have different habits/customs.

I've watched Leora from the beginning - us OGs can tell you 90% of the time how her day will go.  And thus, you can't persuade me otherwise that she has a contractual obligation to show skin and/or bate on a nearly daily basis. I'm not in insulting her, yet you feel a need to defend her. 

Nobody will buy membership on a regular basis to watch her talk on the phone, watch television, iron clothes, or...umm...what else does she do but get nekked, tease herself (ref: the viewer), or bate???  She gets paid to be naughty.

Can't see how anyone would disagree with your comment but I think you'll get hammered. No doubt in my mind if she'd never done anything sexual or lived without bottoms on she would be looking for a job. I remember the days she'd bate and look at RLC top cams almost immediately after to see if her bate, or her bate with Malia had her on top.

Thought it was neat to read she and Paul talked about moving to Georgia and going for a normal life. It would be great for her to rejoin society and return to Paul and Eva instead of hiding from her friends in her apartment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can't see how anyone would disagree with your comment but I think you'll get hammered. No doubt in my mind if she'd never done anything sexual or lived without bottoms on she would be looking for a job. I remember the days she'd bate and look at RLC top cams almost immediately after to see if her bate, or her bate with Malia had her on top.

Thought it was neat to read she and Paul talked about moving to Georgia and going for a normal life. It would be great for her to rejoin society and return to Paul and Eva instead of hiding from her friends in her apartment.

Georgia USA would be better yet!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

good Morning  

good night 

great monday everyone
a good start to the week

Good job

14/03/2022 14/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Howard said:

No reason to be jealous, Newark.  I understand different countries have different habits/customs.

I've watched Leora from the beginning - us OGs can tell you 90% of the time how her day will go.  And thus, you can't persuade me otherwise that she has a contractual obligation to show skin and/or bate on a nearly daily basis. I'm not in insulting her, yet you feel a need to defend her. 

Nobody will buy membership on a regular basis to watch her talk on the phone, watch television, iron clothes, or...umm...what else does she do but get nekked, tease herself (ref: the viewer), or bate???  She gets paid to be naughty.

Howard we all know you’ve been watching Leora from the beginning you’re constantly remind us of the fact, also I can’t see anything to be jealous of.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1