Leora - Home Activities (2022) #39

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Someong on this forum should be nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine. Being able to diagnose Covid from the common cold via an internet site must be a new breakthrough in modern medical technology. LOL 

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Someong on this forum should be nominated for the Nobel Prize in medicine. Being able to diagnose Covid from the common cold via an internet site must be a new breakthrough in modern medical technology. LOL 

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am just translating what LEORA HERSELF says.

She said this to Paul, she went online and ordered stuff. That is why i wrote what i wrote.

Yet again, holes are being poked - Which is why people like myself and GH are put off by this attitude.

So, have it your way. Tell you what - Write to me in PM and not only tell me the names of all the people she mentions in calls, but also who they are, how they fit into her life.

I'll give you a head start - THERE ARE 22 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Get anywhere near that and i will take you seriously. Until then......LOL indeed. 

Fuck this total mong shit.

Who cares?? some of us have a real life to live. you should try it!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 14 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je ne fais que traduire ce que LEORA ELLE-MÊME dit.

Elle a dit cela à Paul, elle est allée en ligne et a commandé des choses. C’est pourquoi j’ai écrit ce que j’ai écrit.

Encore une fois, des trous sont creusés - C’est pourquoi des gens comme moi et GH sont rebutés par cette attitude.

Alors, faites-le à votre façon. Dites-vous quoi - Écrivez-moi en PM et dites-moi non seulement les noms de toutes les personnes qu’elle mentionne dans les appels, mais aussi qui elles sont, comment elles s’intègrent dans sa vie.

Je vais vous donner une longueur d’avance - IL Y A 22 PERSONNES DIFFÉRENTES.

Approchez-vous de cela et je vous prendrai au sérieux. Jusque-là...... LOL en effet.

Fuck cette merde totale mong.

Tu as complètement raison toi est GH tu est plus prêt de la vérité je dois faire partie des 22 des fois les enregistrements ne sont pas faciles et déchiffrés mais je n’essaye de rien dire quand je ne suis pas sur

Je préfère avoir ta version que la mienne et celle de GH

Pour éviter les fausses informations

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Not much of a cold I may add although I did put a fucking question mark for Covid as there is a mild form with flue like symptoms for your information.

A close reading might reveal that the comment was not about the question, but rather, about the answer given. 

5 minutes ago, philo said:

A close reading might reveal that the comment was not about the question, but rather, about the answer given. 

Nothing wrong with the question but it can still be a form of Covid with varying mild symptoms which feels like a cold.

I try not to troll through hundreds of pages as a lot of the them are not worth commenting on. Anyway I do not think she is that ill any so in the end of the day we are wasting our time. 😁