Rand Paul: We Created 'Jihadist Wonderland' In Iraq

Nick

"We went into Libya and we got rid of that terrible Qaddafi, now it's a jihadist wonderland over there," Paul said, referring to Libya's former dictator.

Unless MSNBC, CNN, and FOX cable news channels have misinformed us, I was under the impression that Qaddafi was killed by his own people.  The United States only involvement was not answering Qaddafi's pleas for military assistance from the U.S.

As far as Rand Paul goes: Sadly, Rand Paul is nothing like his father.  If he plans on running for president at this time, he will lose.  Too many things of what he is saying is further dividing the Republican party as much as the Tea Party already has and continues to do.  I don't say this because I don't like Rand Paul. Just watch the news...all channels...and listen to what many of the other Republicans are saying.  The only thing the Republican party agrees on is the fact that they lack leadership.  And, a good leader will bring the party together, not further divide it.

2015 will be an interesting year in politics...unless the Democrats slam dunk the presidential election with Hillary Clinton because Republicans are using weak and/or weary tactics like Benghazi, Hillary's health, Monica Lewinsky, Obama's faults as president, etc.  The Republicans need to either go back to using "fear" tactics like they did in the 2008 election or find something that ties together their ideas with the common person's ideas and call it American.  History has shown us that America is stronger when we share a common belief...like freedom.

"We went into Libya and we got rid of that terrible Qaddafi, now it's a jihadist wonderland over there," Paul said, referring to Libya's former dictator.

Unless MSNBC, CNN, and FOX cable news channels have misinformed us, I was under the impression that Qaddafi was killed by his own people.  The United States only involvement was not answering Qaddafi's pleas for military assistance from the U.S.

As far as Rand Paul goes: Sadly, Rand Paul is nothing like his father.  If he plans on running for president at this time, he will lose.  Too many things of what he is saying is further dividing the Republican party as much as the Tea Party already has and continues to do.  I don't say this because I don't like Rand Paul. Just watch the news...all channels...and listen to what many of the other Republicans are saying.  The only thing the Republican party agrees on is the fact that they lack leadership.  And, a good leader will bring the party together, not further divide it.

2015 will be an interesting year in politics...unless the Democrats slam dunk the presidential election with Hillary Clinton because Republicans are using weak and/or weary tactics like Benghazi, Hillary's health, Monica Lewinsky, Obama's faults as president, etc.  The Republicans need to either go back to using "fear" tactics like they did in the 2008 election or find something that ties together their ideas with the common person's ideas and call it American.  History has shown us that America is stronger when we share a common belief...like freedom.

we need one more like Ronald Reagan 

and we need one more :-)

I am just kidding we don't need that no excuses to go war

Just imagine how these past 7 years would have turned out if John McCain had won the presidency...or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

Think of all the events that has happened (i.e. Benghazi, IRS, North Korea, Iran, Iraq War, Afgan War, Russia entering Crimea, Libya, Egypt, The Conflict in the Middle East, The NSA & Edward Snowden, Metadata, Gas Prices, The Economy, Unemployment, Border Control, Illegal Immigration, handing over the internet to the rest of the world, and anything else you can remember that made headlines).

Think of how things would have been handled differently and imagine where we would be today.  I'm being rhetorical, but this could lead to some interesting discussions.

It's also fun to do this with the 2000 Presidental election too.  Think of where things would be today if Al Gore would have won instead of Bush.

Think of what it would be like if Goldwater had won.

We would still have free-enterprise capitalism, instead of state capitalism.

We would not have wasted our treasure on the War On Poverty (which we obviously lost.)

We would have taken some sort of sensible stand on Vietnam instead of spending years shoveling money to LBJ's military-industrial buddies and killing our own fine soldiers and marines.

Think of what it would be like if we weren't governed by Marxists.

(Yes, little Squirrel expects to get hell for these remarks. So be it. And maybe the Washington team should be renamed the Washington Foamys!  :D)

Just imagine how these past 7 years would have turned out if John McCain had won the presidency...or Hillary Clinton for that matter.

Think of all the events that has happened (i.e. Benghazi, IRS, North Korea, Iran, Iraq War, Afgan War, Russia entering Crimea, Libya, Egypt, The Conflict in the Middle East, The NSA & Edward Snowden, Metadata, Gas Prices, The Economy, Unemployment, Border Control, Illegal Immigration, handing over the internet to the rest of the world, and anything else you can remember that made headlines).

Think of how things would have been handled differently and imagine where we would be today.  I'm being rhetorical, but this could lead to some interesting discussions.

It's also fun to do this with the 2000 Presidental election too.  Think of where things would be today if Al Gore would have won instead of Bush.

I am republican I vote McCain and Bush I am sorry I did for Bush  If AL Gore have won I don't think 911 would happened I believe something smells bad about 911 , if there was no 911 did we go Afghanistan or Iraq, what Afghanistan did to us? what Sadam  Husain and the rest did to us, I think we are fighting for one country I don't want to give the name , who controls our Congress, I think American people are waking up I see there votes, in RICHMOND, Va. Eric Cantor lost big time why?

I am republican I vote McCain and Bush I am sorry I did for Bush  If AL Gore have won I don't think 911 would happened I believe something smells bad about 911 , if there was no 911 did we go Afghanistan or Iraq, what Afghanistan did to us? what Sadam  Husain and the rest did to us, I think we are fighting for one country I don't want to give the name , who controls our Congress, I think American people are waking up I see there votes, in RICHMOND, Va. Eric Cantor lost big time why?

Nick just so you know I am not attacking you just curious why you think it was Bush's fault for 911?

Not saying he (Bush) was a great choice but old Al would have gotten us were  we are now a lot faster.

Just so you know I am conservative. Both parties right now are no better than the other and the President we have now has done nothing but divide the country.

America is responsible for a lot that is bad in the world and has been taking advantage of many other countries for years.

Its weapons industry is huge and exercises huge influence over the US government. The 'invention' of the war on terror gave governments the perfect excuse to monitor its own citizens, tax them to the hilt to pay for expensive weapons.

The other great 'invention' is man made global warming. This allows governments to tax everyone even more tax and to interfere in everyone's lives and again monitor their citizens lives to the extent that they watch what we put into each of the numerous waste bins they have insisted we have in our gardens.

The third evil 'invention' is political correctness. This allows governments to monitor what people say and jump on them if the 'correct' words are not used. This stifles debate and prevents politics from getting in the way of those who have supposedly been 'elected' to represent us but actually only ever care for themselves and maintaining their position on the gravy train.

The one thing the government did not invent or create was Islam, however what it did do was use each of the above inventions to allow them to completely fuck up the response to Islam's growing demands for global jihad and Islamic dominance of the world.

We are not allowed to speak openly about the evils Islam represents. We are told we have to go to war to protect our sources of energy even though we have developed fracking to help us become independent of the Arab world and by going to war we are spending billions with the defence industry that invented the world war of terror.

All the world has to do is simply say the Western world will not tolerate the spread of Islam into its countries. We do not need to know what is going on in the middle east. All we need to know is what is going on in our own countries. Anyone who preaches religious hatred via the mosques that political correctness tells us we must see as havens of love must be stopped without the need to bring in the courts.

No child should ever be told that from the age of eight she has to cover up virtually every part of her body. This is not part of Islam and the wearing of certain clothes is not mentioned in the Qur'an. It is insisted upon by extremists (that are not referred to as extremists because the wearing of such clothes has now been accepted by everyone as 'normal').

No woman should be subjected to genital mutilation in the name of the beautiful peaceful religion that Islam is supposed to be. Stoning of women for deciding they no longer wish to be Muslim's should not be tolerated. Sharia law must not be acknowledged by the western world as a fair system of community law. Women and girls should be able to be educated together and be taught about sex together. The 'peaceful' religion of Islam should be made to accept gays and allow them to marry in that haven of love known as a mosque. Oh and if anyone fancies a bacon sandwich after the ceremony then the peaceful religion of Islam should of course tolerate such a situation!

America did not create a 'Jihadist Wonderland' in Iraq but it built a system of government of the western world that insists we tolerate the intolerable and where all of those who are easily offended have to be accommodated by all of its own citizens who have no right to be 'offended' by anything said and done by those who are themselves intolerant.

That well known Kenyan and British hater in the White House who somehow won the 'Nobel Peace Prize' constantly endeavours to NEVER offend anyone from the Middle East or spokesmen (oh sorry political correctness means I have to call them spokespersons!) from the Islamic 'community'. He supplies weapons to the people who he regards as 'the good guys' in Iraq and Afganistan without ever understanding who the 'good guys' are. He tries to convince Americans that their sons and daughters have died for a great cause of freedom and to give such countries democracy. A democracy which means one election of a man (of course it has to be a man because women have no status in their lands) who then turns out to be as bad a guy as the bad guys. The mothers of American (and British) soldiers sadly cannot any longer believe their sons and daughters died for a just cause. They died so some unknown bad guy could govern over lots more other bad guys, all of which hate the west and follow the doctrine that anyone who is not a Muslim and a supporter of Islam is by definition the enemy of Islam. In their eyes we are Kafir.

All I want to do is love and be loved and have the right to live a free life. A life not dictated by governments who want to control what I say and what I think. God bless America and make it wake up before it is too late.

Nick just so you know I am not attacking you just curious why you think it was Bush's fault for 911?

Not saying he (Bush) was a great choice but old Al would have gotten us were  we are now a lot faster.

Just so you know I am conservative. Both parties right now are no better than the other and the President we have now has done nothing but divide the country.

I have a question for you pepe  , who benefit from 911 , if there was no 911 did we went to Afghanistan and Iraq? and why did we go there? go look in Internet about 911 you see so many evidence that 911 was conspiracy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnCIVeX0Ukc