Rand Paul: We Created 'Jihadist Wonderland' In Iraq

Nick

Nick...Is your real name Porter, aka Pooter, by any chance. If so, PM me. You know me.

I don't know what you trying to say tbg , you know me to I say the way I see strait like arrow, 

That we may never have anyone brave enough to ever truly do what is necessary to finally destroy these bastards, once and for all.    Not so long as the liberal media, and the 'Who gives a fuck' world view is so in favor of seeing their own western civilization being destroyed instead.

One of my favourite speeches from the real hero of the movie, not some bottom feeding lawyer;

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

I did mention the war was coming to our island. Quote......'the future of the Islamic empire to come.'

This short video is probably one of the scariest things I've seen, because it was so simple, so matter of fact and whether or not you believe it, he does.

I rest my case.

Saddam Hussein Muammar al-Gaddafi knew what the fu** they were doing how to control dose fanatics terrorist  and we kill them why Because our Congress is controlled by another FANATICS 

They need to interview that guy again and ask him what he thinks of those 'freedom fighter' in the wake of what they have done to other religious groups across Syria and Iraq.

After listening to his answer he then needs to be put up against a wall and shot through the heart. Traitors need to be treated as traitors.

The world needs to stop these fanatics NOW before they achieve their stated aim of turning the whole world into one giant Islamic state. Imagine a world dominated by a religion routed in the 5th Century. The 21st Century may turn out to be the last modern era. The clock will be turned back, never to move forward ever again!

we went Afghanistan to fight supposedly al Qaeda Syrian president Knows what he is ding, He is Fighting  against  ISIS  al Qaeda They not freedom fighters , If he didn't the terrorist will Kill all the minority which they live in Syria ages, Example Christians derouz Alawits Kuerds Jews .

By the way In my opinion Palestinians are freedom fighters why we all call them terrorist 

They need to interview that guy again and ask him what he thinks of those 'freedom fighter' in the wake of what they have done to other religious groups across Syria and Iraq.

After listening to his answer he then needs to be put up against a wall and shot through the heart. Traitors need to be treated as traitors.

The world needs to stop these fanatics NOW before they achieve their stated aim of turning the whole world into one giant Islamic state. Imagine a world dominated by a religion routed in the 5th Century. The 21st Century may turn out to be the last modern era. The clock will be turned back, never to move forward ever again!

Van, can't find the whole video, if I can will post. But that was recorded live only 4 days ago, it's not old, and the debate centred around what ISIS was doing.

This piece of shit is a dual citizen who holds an Australian passport and will be returning here one day. I for one would like to be at the airport to 'welcome him back!

we went Afghanistan to fight supposedly al Qaeda Syrian president Knows what he is ding, He is Fighting  against  ISIS  al Qaeda They not freedom fighters , If he didn't the terrorist will Kill all the minority which they live in Syria ages, Example Christians derouz Alawits Kuerds Jews .

By the way In my opinion Palestinians are freedom fighters why we all call them terrorist

Palestinians are not terrorists. Hamas are terrorists. Why? Maybe because they are thugs and murderers trying to take something that doesn't belong to them and impose their will and ideology on other people. IMHO.