Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

but being present in the apartment is certainly difficult or unacceptable for Elvis

You are probably right Rado but why do you think this?   My gaydar/bidar is  pretty good but I find it is difficult to do via cam when you have no speech at all really.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

These are the events that make me take back what I said about RLC scripts. You cannot make this kind of shit up.

Quite the contrary Philo.  I have to imagine at any point in time, the people in charge of these things at RLC are balancing various scenarios.  Like was mentioned elsewhere, perhaps Sam is a last minute consideration to avoid being sucked into the Russian military.  So now you look at scenarios and putting him in with Masha can be titilating.   I can imagine them saying "this will blow their minds".  Only question is whether to get Masha to agree.   I can imagine how that went "do it for Sam and help him keep out of the military".   

So to me, putting Sam in  Rome with  Masha, that could be very well scripted and managed and lots of thought went into it.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't you think that he already knows?

we will see.
Elvis is an egomaniac, he had problems with Alessando. Now Sam is constantly present.
Even if it is a non-sexual relationship with Sam, Elvis will reject it.
and somehow he'll show his resentment to Sam

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You are probably right Rado but why do you think this?   My gaydar/bidar is  pretty good but I find it is difficult to do via cam when you have no speech at all really.

It was not until near the end of Masha's former partner Sasha that I learned that he was Bi I saw him interact with a young male guest...prolonged hugs and he let the guy use his feet to rub on his dick.

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Elvis is an egomaniac, he had problems with Alessando. Now Sam is constantly present.
Even if it is a non-sexual relationship with Sam, Elvis will reject it.
and somehow he'll show his resentment to Sam

So I am have not followed Masha much since finding a steady but a few have recently suggested the magic has worn off and this is mostly another FWB and Elivis is another cock in her rather full stable.   BUT if there still is some spark between Elvis and Masha, one way to kill it would be for Elivis to be possessive over Masha.  Masha is a free spirit and I don't think she would deal well with a manipulative jealous lover. 

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It was not until near the end of Masha's former partner Sasha that I learned that he was Bi I saw him interact with a young male guest...prolonged hugs and he let the guy use his feet to rub on his dick.

Who are you referring to?  Who rubbed his feet on who's dick?  I thought you said Sam was not bi.

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Who are you referring to?  Who rubbed his feet on who's dick?  I thought you said Sam was not bi.

A guest rubbed his feet on Sasha's dick. I think they also had a friendly kiss...on the mouth.

• Like 1

@JenniferMomThere is one thing that keeps me interested in your theory about Sam. I could never understand why he tried so hard to get Baldy to fuck Eva. Some said they were co-workers but Baldy was very reluctant at the beginning. He even had problems getting an erection the first time Same put them all in bed together. Sam was all eyes.

• Like 1

@JenniferMomAlso, I seem to remember that Sam may have been amongst the first on RLC to let their female partner penetrate them with a dildo. There have been about three that I saw, including Kylie and Russ. I could be wrong about this because I have not reviewed by archives of Sam and Eva in a few years.