Masha, Sam - 2022 #5

Noldus

I want to give a very clear positive shout-out to both rado and philo for the incredible information they have shared with all of us today. I don't think I have ever seen so much behind-the -scenes sharing of RLC history in one day. I find both of them very credible and I think that today they really tried to not only give us information most of us never knew, but to give context to those details. I trust both of them and it is finally nice to have two folks who understand the frustration many of us on the forum feel about not getting trusted info. If both rado and philo are translators, I trust them. So rado and philo thank you for your honesty, integrity and courage for disclosing to us what you did.

3 hours ago, philo said:

It would not surprise me if many of the RLC Russians did not end up in Barcelona if they can get there. From my participation on another forum, there were several members who had personal expertise in areas of finance and Internet technology...areas that I am not familiar with. The value of that forum was that members freely shared their knowledge and expertise. One member did extensive research on the original RLC company. He learned and shared with everyone, that there was a substantial investment in Barcelona by the Russians. The had a full service adult complex that included a club, talent agencies and photography companies. It included domiciles and temporary housing facilities for  RLC talent in between assignments. The infrastructure also included a legitimate university where people could earn real degrees in such fields as public relations etc. It was claimed that Kammie got her degree there. The financing people on the forum claimed that the infrastructure was financed by the spoils from the dissolution of the Soviet Union, where everything USSR was sold off to the highest bidder, thus creating the Russian oligarchy.  I don't know if any of that was true. I am bi-lingual with English as my second language. My first language is only spoken privately among family members and friends and it is not Russian. 

I have maintained that the B-4, B-5, and B-6 are Russian-owned properties.  B-1 and B-2, I am less certain about, as there was not the expensive renovations done in B-5 and B-6.  (Only Russians would install a sauna in a 100+year old apartment in the center of Barcelona.m  I also said I believed that much of these property purchases were made to secure Golden visas for Russians and their families.

As for the oligarchs, a registered agent for RLC has or had the same post office box in Tortola, BVI as Stalingrad Shipping Ltd.

2 hours ago, philo said:

I have been waiting for years for Masha to paint a portrait or to post a picture of her Guru. She has avoided doing so...to her credit. Not only is the spiritual path a personal journey of everyone, it keeps the illiterate and intentionally uninformed away from her. There is one Indian spiritual Guru who had universal appeal. The northern Indian Muslims loved and respected him as a teacher. He would leave the Islamic Mosque, followed by his devotees and go to the Hindu temple, where they would wait for him outside. He would give his spiritual teachings there and travel back to from the Hindu temple to the Mosque, where the Hindu devotees would wait outside for him. We need Masha and Sam to help us find people like that today. (Sai Baba of Shirdi).  

I guess she made a mistake hooking up with Elvis.  :biggrin: