Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm not in Portugal. 

Hold on a minute. If I travel 50 Miles to go into the next district I may feel like I am in Portugal as there's a large Portuguese presence in that area of the woods.

In south central Los Angeles, every day is Father's Day. Unfortunately, the sons don't know who their father's are to be able to celebrate.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

ONSEVATIONS:

There is no sleep routine for her.

She doesn't sleep for more then a 2-3 hours stretch.

If she would bate before going to sleep, she might sleep better.

She sleeps with the lights on (I don't recall the lights being on in the old apartment).  As she is several floors up from ground level, I don't think it's fear why she leaves the lights on, but what other reason would there be (it was on with Malia in the apartment).

She sleeps with her tablet on (both video and audio).

She's addicted to her phone.

She speaks to one person several times a day, and maybe one other person 2x/week.

She sleeps elsewhere 1x/week.

Practically no social life (I make that determination by how infrequently she 'dresses up' when she leaves the apartment, AND how making social plans usually involves a telephone conversation).

She's pretty, cares about her appearance, knows hot to use utensils, bathes frequently, cleans frequently, does laundry, she is sophisticated, speak eloquently, no wild piercings or tattoos, generally intelligent, socially inept, emotionally deprived.

• Sad 1