Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

28 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Let's be clear, getting wet or being in air conditioning doesn't make you get sick !! It's virus that make you sick 😫 and being stressed, not sleeping enough or eating right makes your body weaker and it's harder to fight off a virus

I guess Leora is full of viruses all year round because she is always sick.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Bonjour Pulo et les amies et amis

Hier comme vous l’avez remarqué peut-être que j’étais absent de la journée

, j’ai pu lire les conversations ce matin avant que je retourne au, je sens très fatigué

J’ai pu lire quelle ces masturbe et en faisant de l’anal et ces la deuxième vidéo en anal que je rate et a qu’elle heure c’est il déroulé

Et y-il a-t-il un ami qui pourrait me faire un grand plaisir s’il pouvait me transmette cette belle masturbation   Je ne sais pas si on dit en PV ou PM

Je vous remercie et bonne journée

• Thanks 1

yesterday was a great day 

leora In bed and later Went to sleep in Malia's room 

Afternoon 

Leora in the bathroom washing the beautiful body and hair 

Leora With pants and sweater and jacket 

Exit 

Night 

Leora With sexy black pajamas 

In Malia's room on tablet and phone 

22:00

Masturbation with Mr pink 

ass and fingers on the trigger 

Eat 

In Malia's bed on tablet and phone 

To sleep 

Beautiful girl😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wouldn't touch Leora with a ten foot pole - she is a walking virus. Yeah right!!! Believe whatever. People that I work with are sick just as often as Leora so they are virus laden like Leora. Yeah right. I see their bad habits of dress for the type of weather. Where I live we get extreme cold, plenty of snow, plenty of rain, plenty of wind and high humidity. I work in retail and around a lot of people and family. I know what is best for me and I rarely ever get a cold and the last time that I had the flu was well over 30 years ago or longer. I guess everyone should believe all the contradictory science about covid. Covid has shown how science can be so inaccurate. REST MY FUCKING CASE. To me, I am my best doctor with no prescriptions or health issues - only aches and pains from work related activities on top of my age. I am use to nobody listening to me so I let it go and say "fuck 'em". Just like young kids or adults having sore backs because of poor work habits - don't listen, fuck 'em and suffer in pain then and miss work because of it. I offer help and advice to them once only but good if it is received and acted upon. Other than that, fuck 'em. End of story.

Don't even get me started about "anxiety" FFS!!! - LMFAO.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Bonjour

Je dois sortie pas de guetter de cœur

Je vais essayer de suivre vos commentaires dès que je peux

Leora soigne toi bien et si tu sors au moins couvre toi bien on seulement en Mars

A demain ?

Passer une très bonne journée

• Like 2