Leora - Home Activities (2022) #40

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

same shit GIF   :biggrin:

I wonder …Why all of Leora’s defenders don’t respond with the same passion in all of your repetitious gifs ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Suddenly when you appear , they lose their way to the site , they magically disappear and they keep on hunting and stalking certain individuals .. I think the 3:16 fear is high above them 😝😝😆😆

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wonder …Why all of Leora’s defenders don’t respond with the same passion in all of your repetitious gifs ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Suddenly when you appear , they lose their way to the site , they magically disappear and they keep on hunting and stalking certain individuals .. I think the 3:16 fear is high above them 😝😝😆😆

Just awoke from a nice ddream  and discovered you are still alive fucking hell no comment

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Me thinks that the woman known as Leora along with many others will think that's one that's quite appropriate for most of your comments:

same shit GIF 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Just watched the replay with Leora in the quest room. The poor thing has a nasty cold/ flu.

Leora ia always sick. She does not dress appropriately according to the weather outside and perhaps not enough heat in the apartment while she parades around/masturbates naked or half naked. In the summer if the air conditioning is set too low then that would cause her to get sick. In the spring, summer or fall if she opens the windows too much to cool the place down or to get fresh air then it can cause her to get sick if it gets too cold inside. Some people will open the window wide instead of just a bit and then close them after it is too cold. SIMPLE. Find the optimum comfortable temperature inside when dressed or undressed so your body is not subjected to extremes unnecessarily. Not saying Leora should be fully clothed but when she is naked inside she should adjust the temperature a bit higher to stay comfortable. 

An example, if you are comfortable with 22 C or 71.5 F while being dressed then when you walk around naked or naked in bed for 10 minutes or an hour or more then you will more than likely feel a bit cooler or a slight chill or draft. Your body will feel it and will be noticeably cooler to the touch or clammy. In my opinion, Leora needs to raise the inside temperature to perhaps 24 C or 75 F when she is naked or does her masturbation shows. When she goes outside she has to always dress according to the weather outside. Cold air, snowing, wind and rain outside are major factors in deciding what to wear. Even appropriate footwear plays a signicant part in staying healthy. Wearing running shoes or even shorts in the winter is totally dumb and you are just asking for health issues.

An even better example to explain this. When you are sleeping do you find yourself getting warm under the blankets and then flip them off? Do you notice after a few minutes you end up putting the blankets back over your body because you start feeing cold. Huhhh!!! Well consider the inside room temperature as being your blanket and go from dressed to undressed. Soon you will feel the brrrrr. Common sense will prevail.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora ia always sick. She does not dress appropriately according to the weather outside and perhaps not enough heat in the apartment while she parades around/masturbates naked or half naked. In the summer if the air conditioning is set too low then that would cause her to get sick. In the spring, summer or fall if she opens the windows too much to cool the place down or to get fresh air then it can cause her to get sick if it gets too cold inside. Some people will open the window wide instead of just a bit and then close them after it is too cold. SIMPLE. Find the optimum comfortable temperature inside when dressed or undressed so your body is not subjected to extremes unnecessarily. Not saying Leora should be fully clothed but when she is naked inside she should adjust the temperature a bit higher to stay comfortable. 

An example, if you are comfortable with 22 C or 71.5 F while being dressed then when you walk around naked or naked in bed for 10 minutes or an hour or more then you will more than likely feel a bit cooler or a slight chill or draft. Your body will feel it and will be noticeably cooler to the touch or clammy. In my opinion, Leora needs to raise the inside temperature to perhaps 24 C or 75 F when she is naked or does her masturbation shows. When she goes outside she has to always dress according to the weather outside. Cold air, snowing, wind and rain outside are major factors in deciding what to wear. Even appropriate footwear plays a signicant part in staying healthy. Wearing running shoes or even shorts in the winter is totally dumb and you are just asking for health issues.

An even better example to explain this. When you are sleeping do you find yourself getting warm under the blankets and then flip them off? Do you notice after a few minutes you end up putting the blankets back over your body because you start feeing cold. Huhhh!!! Well consider the inside room temperature as being your blanket and go from dressed to undressed. Soon you will feel the brrrrr. Common sense will prevail.

Let's be clear, getting wet or being in air conditioning doesn't make you get sick !! It's virus that make you sick 😫 and being stressed, not sleeping enough or eating right makes your body weaker and it's harder to fight off a virus

• Upvote 4

good Morning  

good night 

a great wednesday to all

Good job

16/03/2022 16/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 1