B4 - General Topic 2022 #30 (March)

23 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Nice to see Mr Hefner with his bunnies at the playboy mansion i mean the villa , his spiritual home . This Rus character has to be the center of attention , thinks hes the dogs bollocks . Get some real guys in . not Danial types tho, and fuck this twat off.

9 minutes ago, misterme said:

He is a clown: he has to be the token male and look silly or be one of the girls and look silly ... 🤡

Can you please name who the right guys for you are as to be seen ? What do you expect from a guy who is the only male there and what is he supposed to do ? I think the hate for all male visitors / guests / tenants thst appear at times in RLC apartments is beyond words ..What  would you do better ? Is it jealousy that indicates your posts ? The fact that he can be amongst  all these ladies while all of us we are in front of our screen and we just watch ? What is the ideal person for you that should  be there ? 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Puoi per favore nominare chi sono i ragazzi giusti per te per essere visto? Cosa ti aspetti da un ragazzo che è l'unico maschio lì e cosa dovrebbe fare? Penso che l'odio per tutti i visitatori/ospiti/inquilini maschi che a volte appaiono negli appartamenti RLC sia al di là delle parole..Cosa faresti di meglio? È la gelosia che indica i tuoi post? Il fatto che possa essere tra tutte queste donne mentre tutti noi siamo davanti al nostro schermo e guardiamo? Qual è la persona ideale per te che dovrebbe essere lì? 

Rush is fine for me when he fucks but I don't like it when he's indiscreet and inappropriate and walks into the girls' rooms without knocking (see with Holly and Tweety and see with Loraine). If he wants to fuck her he does it with dignity but it is a difficult thing for someone who is always drugged and drunk.. I point out that this is my thought

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can you please name who the right guys for you are as to be seen ? What do you expect from a guy who is the only male there and what is he supposed to do ? I think the hate for all male visitors / guests / tenants thst appear at times in RLC apartments is beyond words ..What  would you do better ? Is it jealousy that indicates your posts ? The fact that he can be amongst  all these ladies while all of us we are in front of our screen and we just watch ? What is the ideal person for you that should  be there ? 

I know how much you love this adorable, fun pair but the truth is its all manipulation from Mr R. Its a its all fake friendliness to have one or more of these girls, with or without K who is the bait for these girls not him. Hes been an attention seeking twat since he first joined K always the bait. Other guys?. Why dont they invite randoms like they used to? Sorry but our Mr Hefner is only out for what he can get.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, swordfish said:

I know how much you love this adorable, fun pair but the truth is its all manipulation from Mr R. Its a its all fake friendliness to have one or more of these girls, with or without K who is the bait for these girls not him. Hes been an attention seeking twat since he first joined K always the bait. Other guys?. Why dont they invite randoms like they used to? Sorry but our Mr Hefner is only out for what he can get.

I like them because they try to do things in comparison to previous COV that they were mostly staying in the apartment fucking and that’s it .They bring a good mood and fun , I don’t mind how they achieve it , I see that they have tried to befriend almost anyone and I believe they have done a great job with it , in my opinion , almost everyone likes either to be in their apartment or have them in their apartment. 

Rus is a total cool guy considering the fact that he is the only male current RLC tenant and imagine any of us being all the time amongst all these nice women how difficult would be to only watch and don’t touch . In comparison to previous male tenants , I consider him the best we have seen in quite much time . That’s the reason of asking what is it expected.

Whoever has appeared though , it always gathers negative criticism , from Vamp to Daniel ..I am even expecting to read the negative comments for Karol’s boyfriend .In any case , a fair answer with arguments which is a good forum thing to see .

• Haha 1