Bella (2022) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

“She has had her lips done since she has started the project. Lip filler lasts a year to 18 months. Maybe do a little research before making accusation such as she is scamming people and using the money on cosmetic enhancements for herself. That is unless you like coming off as an uneducated, ignorant ass. In that case carry on because you have been doing a pretty good job of it so far..”

Here come the excuses. That is a bullshit lie. The lip fillers this chick gets aren’t lasting 18 months. She did what every cam girl does. She takes your money. 😂 

But more importantly look how they treat people who aren’t down with the mindset. What a bunch of cowards and VHTV gives it to them.  It was funnier when the voyeurs were voyeurs and the tenants were just oblivious tenants. That’s what VHTV and Jabbath fubar’d! 

@bluewinnerand here I thought you were better than them. Just another mindless cog in TL4’s wheel it seems. Too bad, but I get it. You have stuff to protect and hold on to. No matter, I’m inside the fabric of time there is no escape. I am a legend and I always will be. I live in your heads eternally, especially TL4. Or is it TL5 now? Say my name!! 😂