US General Domestic Politics (2022) #5 Begins 03/20/22.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Most oil and gas CEO's I've seen interviewed said otherwise and said it was actually because of ridiculous 'woke' policies that were started by the puppet along with his handlers and their cronies. Anyone with any shred of common sense should have realized quite some time ago who is actually responsible since the prices of everything did not start steadily increasing until eventually sky rocketing until the worthless puppet and his handlers and their cronies were unusually installed in positions of which it has been continuing to be proven over and over and over ever since then, that they have no business whatsoever of being in such positions. It's been mentioned previously but it's worth mentioning again...some days of reckoning are coming, and the first of which is now not but 6 months from now, when the puppet and his handlers strings will become knotted up enough the amount of further damage to the overall population of the countries well beings will be limited going forward until the next days of reckoning arrives. In other words, most people are sick and tired of having to pay more for everything including oil and gas products such as for heating their homes and fueling their vehicles. We will see what happens 6 months from now.

Rising prices are an effect of supply and demand.  When short supply and demand increases-prices increase.  Another article to substantiate my premise that it is the oil companies themselves that are holding back production and increased drilling.  The article also correctly shows the import/export relationship to the types of oil we need for fuel production.

WWW.CNN.COM

The United States never stopped importing energy from foreign countries under President Donald Trump.

read in this article

Multiple reasons for foreign imports

Biden's impact has been overstated

However, while I do not support Biden and his policies, I do believe in stating the facts not based on politics.

More info on the reason for increasing gas prices and lack of increase in oil production in the US and an inciteful lesson on just how global oil/gas prices work.

WWW.MSN.COM

Gas prices soared when Russia invaded Ukraine, but the U.S. produces more oil than any other country and imports little from Russia. Here is what happened.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Rising prices are an effect of supply and demand.  When short supply and demand increases-prices increase.  Another article to substantiate my premise that it is the oil companies themselves that are holding back production and increased drilling.  The article also correctly shows the import/export relationship to the types of oil we need for fuel production.

WWW.CNN.COM

The United States never stopped importing energy from foreign countries under President Donald Trump.

read in this article

However, while I do not support Biden and his policies, I do believe in stating the facts not based on politics.

Although once upon a time differently to an extent perhaps, can I since then give much credence or reliance that more than a small percentage of anything that comes from that network as a reliable source of actual genuine and factual information. As is obvious in the bold print because contrary to what is claimed, it is not coincidental in the least that prices on everything started increasing substantially more so than had been previously when the puppet and his handlers were installed in positions they have no business whatsoever of being in. 

Preise für Öl und Gas unterliegen nur bedingt dem Satz nach Angebot und Nachfrage. Hier  gilt das Mandat der "Spekulation". Öl-Konzerne erhöhen Preise obwohl sie große Mengen von billig aufgekauften Öl als Vorrat haben. Sie machen Profit ohne Ende. Das ist Scheiß-Kapitalismus. Einige wenige fressen sich voll und 95% des Volkes leiden.

Die Drecksau von Putin hat sich bereits lange voll gefressen. Ob Kapitalist oder Kommunist,  asoziale Schweine sind die gleichen.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

WWW.CNN.COM

read in this article

One of the major reasons oil companies are holding back on production and increased drilling is because they are afraid to make long term investments in production and drilling while there is an administration in the White House that has publicly stated that they wish to end the use of fossil fuels and to put oil executives in prison. Also, the Biden Administration has put pressure on banks to not lend money to the fossil fuel industry which makes it difficult if not impossible for small oil companies to increase drilling and production. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

One of the major reasons oil companies are holding back on production and increased drilling is because they are afraid to make long term investments in production and drilling while there is an administration in the White House that has publicly stated that they wish to end the use of fossil fuels and to put oil executives in prison. Also, the Biden Administration has put pressure on banks to not lend money to the fossil fuel industry which makes it difficult if not impossible for small oil companies to increase drilling and production. 

This is also correct

2 hours ago, happyone said:

WWW.CNN.COM

read in this article

This is CNN spin. Biden's impact has not been overstated. Energy prices began to rise immediately upon Biden taking office. The fossil fuel industry is afraid to make costly investments in long term ventures that could be shut down on a moments notice by an administration that has pledged to end the use of fossil fuels. The Keystone pipeline is an example of how easily and swiftly the government can end a project just with the signature of a president or a newly implemented government regulation. Energy companies and investors are afraid to invest large sums of money in projects that can be shut down on a moments notice by politicians and government bureaucrats who hate the fossil fuel industry.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dummes Gerede. USA ist international uninteressant als Öl-Förderland - ein Mini-Anbieter. US-Politik interessiert kein Schwein. Öl-Förderländer sind im Nahen Osten - Länder wie Kuweit, Irak ..... welche USA durch terroristische Übergriffe als Öl-Quellen für sich erobern wollte. Alles falsch gelaufen: USA sind geborene Verlierer - LOOSER.

Ami go home - und löse interne soziale und rassistische Probleme.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

This is CNN spin. Biden's impact has not been overstated. Energy prices began to rise immediately upon Biden taking office. The fossil fuel industry is afraid to make costly investments in long term ventures that could be shut down on a moments notice by an administration that has pledged to end the use of fossil fuels. The Keystone pipeline is an example of how easily and swiftly the government can end a project just with the signature of a president or a newly implemented government regulation. Energy companies and investors are afraid to invest large sums of money in projects that can be shut down on a moments notice by politicians and government bureaucrats who hate the fossil fuel industry.

Correct--just adds to my comment that Energy companies are not willing to invest in such a political climate.

14 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

stupid talk. The USA is internationally uninteresting as an oil-producing country - a mini-supplier. US politics doesn't give a damn. Oil-producing countries are in the Middle East - countries like Kuwait, Iraq ..... which the USA wanted to conquer as oil sources through terrorist attacks. Everything went wrong: USA are born losers - LOOSER.

Ami go home - and solve internal social and racial problems.

Facts: It is Germany and the EU that are supporting Putin's war in Ukraine with their continued purchases of Russian energy. Previous to Biden becoming president the U.S. was energy independent. Also, the U.S.'s untapped oil and natural gas reserves exceed those of the Middle East. Biden's anti fossil fuel policies have once again made the U.S. dependent upon other nations for our energy needs.

23 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

stupid talk. The USA is internationally uninteresting as an oil-producing country - a mini-supplier. US politics doesn't give a damn. Oil-producing countries are in the Middle East - countries like Kuwait, Iraq ..... which the USA wanted to conquer as oil sources through terrorist attacks. Everything went wrong: USA are born losers - LOOSER.

The vast majority of "racial problems" in the U.S. are those concocted by the Democrats, the American left wing news media, and radical organizations that want to destroy the U.S. Among 90%+ of the U.S. population there are no racial divides. The Democrats, the news media, and radical organizations exploit any divides that do exist to further their political and social agendas.

35 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I am home. It is you who has put your German nose into a thread entitled "U.S. General Domestic Politics."  So it is you who is not at home, not me.