B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

And watching the replay , the whole thing in a sharing apartment , going both full horny , both not caring about anything and fucking in and on the kitchen for some minutes , I can’t remember more improvising , natural and finally real life sex session that we have seen in a very long time by someone ..Enter the apartment , no preparations , just go with the instinct and feelings ..Amazing Marlene and of course the English speaking nice looking guy / partner / lover 😇

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was sure since the first two days when she arrived that this girl will provide ..the war changed it all .. she found herself soon after , the last two days she was stand by for something nice , big smiles , taking care of herself , it was only the question if it would be outside her apartment or the guy would will to appear on cameras …We got lucky , I doubt though that he exactly knows the deal , but who cares ? Marlene was a girl that many wanted to see I believe , she was amazing ..

Bonus..Finally not a Russian guy , exactly like Zabava , GOV to have fun with locals / foreigners .. the best is yet to come , either with him or other(s) 😈😈😈

I must admit, I have had strong doubt about her. We saw parties with Karol and parties with Kristy, there was 0 energy. Now I have been prooved wrong. Hopefully this will continue.

Cleopatra is also a girl I think could do amazing things. But for now, she is too controlled by Kristy. When she is there, that is. She is also gone alot. 

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I must admit, I have had strong doubt about her. We saw parties with Karol and parties with Kristy, there was 0 energy. Now I have been prooved wrong. Hopefully this will continue.

Cleopatra is also a girl I think could do amazing things. But for now, she is too controlled by Kristy. When she is there, that is. She is also gone alot. 

I couldn’t see it with Zabava , this surprised me ..With Marlene and Harley , I was sure since Day 1 , it is sometimes some small details , an aura , the way some girls behave that it is just there to explode .. I had said this and at least I proved  right with both of them for once 😂😂😂🤣🤣... Cleopatra I consider a very experienced woman and it has been a 50/50 occasion for me as the local element would either prove beneficial or not ..Unfortunately , the local Barcelona life is more important for her currently , I don’t know if it because of the whole “ limits “ of the apartment let’s say .But the woman looks experienced and ready also to show things but I can’t think we are going to witness for a certain long time such an incredible unpredictable moment like Marlene and the time she entered  the apartment till the guy finished in her mouth ..A complete natural behavior , like no cameras being there , no other girls , just “ let’s fuck our brains now “ 😈😈😈👏🏻👏🏻 I have no words .

• Haha 1

I don’t know if the session when they wake up will be as great as this amazing spontaneous one , but for sure , the natural light will offer some great viewing of beautiful Marlene 😈😈😈😋😋😋 

Pissed off Esmi , laughing ironically for another failure , this time no water in the apartment to heat water for her breakfast ..Welcome to crazy P.I.G.S. European map section  ( Portugal .Italy.Greece.Spain ) 🤣🤣 where such things are more than often happening .