B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't let these guys get to you Costa, any girl on RLC should have their own room.....no if's, and's, or but's about it.

I don't want/ need anyone's defense, but we're already arguing about basic matters

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

exactly, and I wasn't trying to defend you.  I believe each girl should have their own room...simple as that!

You know what I honestly think? Honestly I think they're just sharing the room because the others are already full. Otherwise, they would've already settled each of them in a room I highly believe

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And you know what I honestly think? Honestly I think they're just sharing the room because the others are already full. Otherwise, I highly belieave that they would've already settled each of them in a room

send esmi home if she cant have her own room

Just now, costa049 said:

And you know what I honestly think? Honestly I think they're just sharing the room because the others are already full. Otherwise, they would've already settled each of them in a room I highly believe

By George...I think you're right!  For as little as the fitness room is used, and you have to admit it's very little, they could have put 2 bedrooms in there that share a common bathroom.

16 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

send esmi home if she cant have her own room

What the hell man??? I'm so sorry, nothing personally against you, but you seriously have a somewhat wrong and limited way of thinking in here that you need to change

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

What the hell man??? I'm so sorry, but you seriously have a somewhat wrong and limited way of thinking in here that you need to change

the bottom line is , whether she has her own room or own apt shes going to be a do nothing

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the bottom line is , whether she has her own room or own apt shes going to be a do nothing

Well, that is just your personal opinion which we can agree or disagree with, and which I disagree with for what I already said. And again, I have nothing personally against you I want to let it clear

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, that is just your personal opinion which we can agree or disagree with, and which I disagree with for what I already said. And again, I have nothing personally against you I want to let it clear

i will be happy to hold my hands up if im wrong