B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

Karol should leave by now. She's already been there for too long and now she has her guy and is away more often. She clearly doesn't fit with those three. And she and Esmi barely talk with each other

She will. Last Sunday, IIRC, she and her bf were searching for a apartment on the laptop. I guess that the BF is in a Airbnb near by or in B7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Marlene ..I believe she wouldn’t even have a problem if the guy was having sex with her without condom , she wanted desperately to have sex , so obvious since  many days and the last 2 days ( Thursday / Friday ) you could tell that there was something around .It is very possible that she was speaking with Esmi about that 😊 

The condom broke but nowadays , it seems like the girls have alternatives to take care of this issue ,personally , it is few the times that I see a guy going without second thoughts for a condom and the girl actually not even hesitating or demanding it let’s say , that’s why maybe she didn’t stressed so much with the “ accident “ . The guy gave her the typical Southern European pleasure 😂 , stopping at times and fingering / licking so as to delay with his cum .. Excellent  and amazing sessions , absolute great Marlene .

• Sad 2

Zabava and Esmi FINALLY smiling the most and authentic ( so nice to see them both ) after the 24th February , it looks like a complete description of things that Marlene did , the clothes in the LR and on the chair of the guy , the sex in the kitchen .B1 with a really nice feeling , well done that small things manage to change the psychology of the girls , maybe Zabava can think also her one night stand  and who  knows what we can expect from Esmi , other girls adventures always work in a way like “ why them and not me “ ..And the last month , all these 3 girls had sex 😈😈😈🔥

• Sad 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Esmi fixing the mess 😂🤣 Figuring out things that have happened , good girl and roomate 😂😂

She saw the condom box on the kitchen counter near the fruit bowl. I think she began to wonder "how is it that the box is here in the kitchen"? 🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG you have to see this. I just saw it on replay. No wonder Esmi had a pissed off look this guy tossed his used condom (quite a load actually) into the kitchen sink. Holy Shit!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't have replay