B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

20 minutes ago, tatakos said:

She had, two days before. 

Tomorrow is Esmi's turn again 😉

Ok, I couldn't exactly pinpoint, but I knew it was more than a day or two. Esmi, in the few time she's showered, has provided great natural showers showing that beautiful fit body she has 🙂

22 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As long as what Marlene did last night for all you "lovers of dick" doesn't become a habit, everything will be good in the forum.  There is no way in hell I can take much more of ddhm's and Ed2's adoring posts towards nut sacks being in these apartments!!  If it does become a habit then Marlene will be just another slut in the herd!

You "haters of dick" can go and enjoy the massages, baths, dancing and silly costume parties in B2 then. Or go to B4 for full-on lesbian shows. I couldn't care less about that. Enjoy it! And let us who actually loved Marlene's surprise enjoy that! It's as easy as that. So good day to you, HarleyFatboy.

Continue with the amazing stuff:
🌟Marlene🌟

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No, what would be nice is if they went out and met/made new friends and brought them back to their apartment.  There is nothing nice about them going to a different apartment and hanging out with girls you've seen forever and are their coworkers.  This to me is why RLC is so fake!!

On that part we totally agree. And that was exactly what Marlene did yesterday morning. 😉

👍🏼

• Upvote 1