B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

First overnights for Marlene and Zabava , it seems adventures  outside and slept together in an unknown location , unfortunately not being able for Esmi and Zabava to have privacy , it might become a problem of sharing their private lives and moments . 

But… RLC seems to have hit a gold vein by discovering Esmi , talking of pure natural beauty , cameras attraction , one of the most natural , gradual , slow ongoing unfolding girls on cameras we have seen in a long time . Esmi can become the “ must see “ girl of the voyeur the next weeks and months . Simple , natural things  and behavior it is what it takes so far being the rising star , fantastic Esmi . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep, I saw that. I don't have many hopes that she will do much more. I just hope that she doesn't put breaks on Zaba.

Yep, but she has no problem flashing everything while showering

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She isn't in the same level of Karol that shaves facing the cam but I like how Esmi handles it.

She (Esmi) is very natural and has a lot of natural beauty and spreads a very nice and natural sensuality with that face and hair and that fit body. She just has to lose her barriers and her shyness, which I see her doing slowly over time

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She (Esmi) is very natural and has a lot of natural beauty and spreads a very nice and natural sensuality with that face and that hair and fit body. She just has to lose her barriers and her shyness, which I see her doing slowly over time

I agree 100%

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree 100%

And in addition to that she has very nice sensual body and belly moves. And she was so smart yesterday to use and show that in front of the girls in B4 to impress and make herself be the spotlight while she was there