B1 - General Topic 2022 #10 (March)

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I just saw these two at B5 with the guys, but if it was Marlene, still nice

Just to clarify. The two women you saw at B5 with the two guys were Tata and Marlene. Tata returned to B5 around 0200 while Marlene came home around 0845 this morning to B1 where she lives. Zabava has not yet returned home to B1. 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just to clarify. The two women you saw at B5 with the two guys were Tata and Marlene. Tata returned to B5 around 0200 while Marlene came home around 0845 this morning to B1 where she lives. Zabava has not yet returned home to B1. 

marlene told the guys they would meet friends at the bar, zaba and cleo were the only girls out

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

marlene told the guys they would meet friends at the bar, zaba and cleo were the only girls out

Yes and as it turned out Zabava evidently wound up with one of the guys and Marlene got the other. And Tata got left out. I actually thought Marlene got along with the other guy really well while at the apartment with Tata. Did you? Most of the conversation was between Marlene and the other guy. 

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Yep, she didn't come back home with her sister and didn't sleep home, which I initially found strange, and so Cleo (which is more usual from her). And then I started thinking and relating it to Marlene and the guys before in B5, followed by their way out

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes and as it turned out Zabava evidently wound up with one of the guys and Marlene got the other. And Tata got left out. I actually thought Marlene got along with the other guy really well while at the apartment with Tata. Did you? Most of the conversation was between Marlene and the other guy. 

i didnt watch much but i saw it mentioned before

Just now, costa049 said:

Yep, she didn't come back home with her sister, which I initially found strange, and so Cleo in B2. And then I started thinking and relating it to Marlene and the guys before in B5

and zaba got the other? who knows what goes on outside

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But I'm even more impressed that her sister just came back home and didn't interfere in anything, apparently as far as we know

she was with cleo ends up MIA for 24 hours, just what cleo does all the time LOL

• Like 1