Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina packing a suitcase anyone any ideas ? 

1 hour ago, tle said:

Yes. She's getting ready to go see her dad.

She'll be away a few days for the Easter with him

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ha ha, when the majority of men take a razor to thier ball sacks, I'll take them more serious about women shaving thier hey nanny nannies.

Atleast once a week here

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I know someone who has over 100 videos of Martina and Alberto - in the bedroom, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the shower, in the guest room, in black and white and in colour, in the old apartment and in the new apartment, with Taco and without Taco and it goes on and on and on. 

I know people collect videos here but not sure what  to make of someone who has a 100 Martina/Alberto videos.  None  of them or perhaps all of them combined ... will not ever equal one Nelly/Martina video.

Martrina always seems to enjoy herself. 

Based on informal response here, there clearly tends to be a well-defined gender gap on this opinion  poll!

It amazes me when people complain that there is not enough fucking.

I do not recall ANYONE saying  they do not fuck often enough.  I agree completely with you my friend that FREQUENCY is not the issue here.  

Let's play a simple thought experiment:  If Martina and Alberto split up, what  will be the primary causal factor?

I do not think it will be be because of their sex.   It will be either the "ni ni" issue or the fact they can't get on the same page relative to her extracurricular sexual desires.  At least that is my vote.  

I do enjoy our friendly debate Dave.  xo

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, I thought it was only Thurs. I thought I was losing it!

Oh my God, I was completely lost, missing time for me. My boyfriend came in from work and asked me "you're already on the porto and it's Thursday!"

I'm not getting enough sleep lately and it's affecting my concentration but at least you guys, got me back on track, although a porto on Thursday is good too LOL

• Like 1

Summer and sun is coming back to Martina world....

By the way, summer is coming back in Barcelona and you know what it means for Martina?

• the temperature in the apartment will rise, not that much but.....Martina will stay topless the whole time inside
  • Alberto will do the same...for those who are interested 😉
  • Martina will go to the beach with 'people' (here you can put all those name we all know) and come back without tan line and drunk a little bite (hope on the way back that she stop at some parking lot with Nelly) 

To us to 'verify' if I say is true....yes yes yes  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I know people collect videos here but not sure what  to make of someone who has a 100 Martina/Alberto videos.  None  of them or perhaps all of them combined ... will not ever equal one Nelly/Martina video.

Based on informal response here, there clearly tends to be a well-defined gender gap on this opinion  poll!

I do not recall ANYONE saying  they do not fuck often enough.  I agree completely with you my friend that FREQUENCY is not the issue here.  

Let's play a simple thought experiment:  If Martina and Alberto split up, what  will be the primary causal factor?

I do not think it will be be because of their sex.   It will be either the "ni ni" issue or the fact they can't get on the same page relative to her extracurricular sexual desires.  At least that is my vote.  

I do enjoy our friendly debate Dave.  xo

Hi Jen

There is no comparison between a new love and a 10 year love.  No doubt Nelly and     Martina showed passion but now the sex only exists “off-cam” and when they are drunk and drugged. Alberto and Martina show more love than I would expect from a 10 year couple. 
A&M have more in common than people think.  I think that Martina prefers a guy who doesn’t fuck every girl that comes along.  She appreciates his good qualities.  Alberto could get a job if their lifestyle required it.  But they live very frugally.  When Martina finishes her course,  they will leave RLC and become very successful together.  That is my prediction.

Also I have been told that this person collects videos of not only Martina and Alberto but also Martina and Nelly and maybe other couples who are hot.  I probably can get some videos for you if you want.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I do not think it will be be because of their sex.   It will be either the "ni ni" issue or the fact they can't get on the same page relative to her extracurricular sexual desires

Well now I'm starting to wonder about this ni ni issue.. We've come to believe that Alberto's a bum with no life goals or ambitions of his own but now we learn he's invested 90K in a business venture... He must have some ambitions....

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

There is no comparison between a new love and a 10 year love.  No doubt Nelly and     Martina showed passion but now the sex only exists “off-cam” and when they are drunk and drugged. Alberto and Martina show more love than I would expect from a 10 year couple. 

You make a fair point here.  I get the the idea that the “hot and and heavy” passion wears off over time.  I just still think it all doesn’t add up.  

You are a good debate adversary.  I agree that they have a high probability of being very successful together. But in your opinion does she remain bisexual and polygamous or does she become true to only Alberto?

If they were married, we would be on the same page.  They would be exactly like Linda and Tibor.  But honestly their sex isn’t really up to even their standards IMHO.

20 minutes ago, tle said:

Well now I'm starting to wonder about this ni ni issue.. We've come to believe that Alberto's a bum with no life goals or ambitions of his own but now we learn he's invested 90K in a business venture... He must have some ambitions....

Our translators once told us he was seriously thinking about going into cooking.