Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

10-11 years together and knowing one another these two and they still can go into such level of sex / love making ( yes , the privilege of still being  young is a major factor ) like the recent sessions witnessed .Now , I invite you all to take a trip back to memory lane and think how the sessions of most of you have been after 10-11 years of same partner , marriage or anything similar and make the comparisons ( so then all this criticism - over their sex life and sessions , especially from Alberto’s side - that is happening occasionally about them to be considered kind of unfair … ) .

Last but not least , to bring the balance needed with the post 😂 , can it be that both of them ( M&A ) still have their own fantastic times , their own sex chemistry and things they like to do to one another while having their private moments because at least one of them , of what we know  Martina , has been engaging in sex sessions with other people ( Nelly ) while being with  Alberto and this has been one of her ( very strange though ) motivations to still going “wild “ with  Alberto after all these years ? Can it be then that outside ( sex ) interference proving beneficial for a couple ? ( which as I have said repeatedly I don’t agree coming from a married woman 😡 )

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

10-11 years together and knowing one another these two and they still can go into such level of sex / love making ( yes , the privilege of still being  young is a major factor ) like the recent sessions witnessed .Now , I invite you all to take a trip back to memory lane and think how the sessions of most of you have been after 10-11 years of same partner , marriage or anything similar and make the comparisons ( so then all this criticism - over their sex life and sessions , especially from Alberto’s side - that is happening occasionally about them to be considered kind of unfair … ) .

Last but not least , to bring the balance needed with the post 😂 , can it be that both of them ( M&A ) still have their own fantastic times , their own sex chemistry and things they like to do to one another while having their private moments because at least one of them , of what we know  Martina , has been engaging in sex sessions with other people ( Nelly ) while being with  Alberto and this has been one of her ( very strange though ) motivations to still going “wild “ with  Alberto after all these years ? Can it be then that outside ( sex ) interference proving beneficial for a couple ? ( which as I have said repeatedly I don’t agree coming from a married woman 😡 )

Thanks @ddhm.  I have read on the forum upon the return of Martina; she may not only have missed Alberto but may have taken a step back and examined (with someone) her current and perhaps her future life situation. 

Was the long time away (hopefully without Nelly intervention) from Alberto, and visit with her parents and friends a time for soul searching (at last)? Could they both (M&A) have experienced a minor distress of separation? Time will tell. I hope the visit was minus Ms Nelly, but it seems I am reading no one (not even the translators) is confirming the visit was with or without her.  Wow! Couldn’t the forum use a mature consistence translator?

A subscription has it benefits, and without one, I missed 3 very good, apparently very long lovemaking sessions between Alberto and Martina. It sounds as if the sex (visually) between them was just that good because no one on the forum is complaining about Alberto’s time as usual. 

While as you mentioned @ddhm, could the outside sexual adventures of Martina provoked (with Nelly that we can confirm) second thoughts of her life with Alberto? Perhaps Alberto has done some thinking of his own? Is Alberto going to start applying his cutlery interest and go to school? 

While much is always written on the topic of Martina and Alberto, there ups and downs (only what we see), @ddhm you always express both the positive and negative aspects (similar to Jen), without taking to emotional stance. The exception is about the married other woman situation Martina engaged herself; which I too agree is without a doubt wrong, with no justification; and in the eyes of buddha’s as well. This uncontrollable, unforgivable, controllable desire will only lead to the demise of her hard work and planning for a good future.  

While she may experience the (I am young and have plenty of time syndrome) if Martina continues down the wrong path of irresponsible, disproportionate morality, it will only lead to long term pain and suffering, yet to come.  It is not to say she will not experience other challenges but this one with the married woman will in time be irreversible and damaging to her future life and mental state. 

Thank you for your thorough vibrant writings. Much appreciated! 

Have a good rest of your evening. 

** Jen, If the events with M&A continue, I suspect it may encourage yours and Martina’s desire for her and Alberto to have a threesome.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Bogdan visit....Martina did not talk long with him...only say "I made my decision" with a big smile and he smile back and left....

I heard bogdan did visit M&A about some repairs. I also heard he confirmed Martina was coming by for the party. Can or should anyone confirm?

If she went to the party, and it was without Alberto, I would guess I was wrong and there was no sole searching or stress while she was away. 

How about this, will she come back drunk and drugged up? 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

As you write, after more than 10 years, the privilege of being young, I would add the following factors:
* neither of them criticizes the other's physical appearance
* both accept each other physically as they are
* both consider sex as an important aspect of their lives and not as something 'dirty', as some politicians and the church think
* both are comfortable with any (sometimes extreme) activities that involve nudity, e.g. showering, toileting (LOL) etc
* neither of them has a problem with accepting their libido
* neither of them has any sexual problems in their functioning, specially Martina has her pelvic muscles very developed,  lucky for her
* neither of them have any rules when they feel like having sex and it can be done anytime
* both accept that the other can masturbate without hiding (yes I know it's only Martina here, LOL ), and that doesn't question the other's 'performance
* despite the widespread idea that it is always the man who wants all the time, here it is the woman who wants all the time and for Alberto, there is no problem of esteem because many men still feel abnormal in this kind of situation
* neither of them criticizes the use of their time for the other,
* neither of them criticizes what the other does with his time (almost, LOL)
* both can have different schedules and it doesn't impact the other
* both can sleep 'separately' without the other being concerned but here, let's face it, Martina's weekend nights are still extreme      
* both of them, physically, are in the same period where the human sexual functions are at their maximum capacity, especially for Martina   

And the problems begin when in a couple, when an aspect accepted by both over time, no longer holds at a given time. 

For example, for us women, we know that aging has a considerable impact on the sexual side, we will not hide it here, although it does not mean that it is all over...we see well the older men with young girls...and here we see well that Martina, with her activities, knows that she is in her peak of her sexual life and wants to 'enjoy' it truly limitless. Woman know that they can take it non stop instead of yound man, they need at least 15 minutes between shot (LOL)

I have no doubts that she started very young her 'peak', lucky her.

• Like 2

The new outfit of Martina:

I love Martina's latest outfit, Sharon Tate's look is coming back in fashion. And I must say that she really gives me the impression of Sharon Tate, I always liked the look of this beautiful woman. 

P.S. if you have seen the movie "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" you will understand everything.

3 hours ago, yelt said:

I heard bogdan did visit M&A about some repairs. I also heard he confirmed Martina was coming by for the party. Can or should anyone confirm?

If she went to the party, and it was without Alberto, I would guess I was wrong and there was no sole searching or stress while she was away. 

How about this, will she come back drunk and drugged up? 

If parting get us this kind of action? then by all means, have at it. the last few days have been great even though Alberto shy's her away from the camera she manages to make up for it. I've been trying to figure who she reminds me of? Then I ran across some old photo's of Vanna White. Bingo!.spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, backrat said:

If parting get us this kind of action? then by all means, have at it. the last few days have been great even though Alberto shy's her away from the camera she manages to make up for it. I've been trying to figure who she reminds me of? Then I ran across some old photo's of Vanna White. Bingo!.spacer.png

I'll probably get excoriated but I see a resemblance.