Martina & Alberto - 2022 #12

Noldus

No one should be surprised the bed was empty. Looking for Martina is not in the script right, but who really cares! I'm sure she is just sleeping it off in someones bed. Alberto is used to it! I wish for them both to take this whole RLC thing somewhere else.  At least bring in someone who understands moral, honesty and respect. Oh, but wait isn’t that why the forum loves the Martina Alberto show and why the other apartment don’t receive top site?  But hey this is RCL, “show me the money”. 

The sad part is because this is such a “FWB” situation Ms. Martina, she will have the boring fuck with Alberto on camera, and everyone will stay their subscriptions.  Some on the forum hoping for a threesome on camera but we know that has most likely already happen off camera, several times. If Martina wanted it, she would make it happen. In fact, I would hope she enjoyed a 3-some tonight! However, life will go on RCL as usual, Martina will continue with school and Alberto will continue to be the maid. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think Martina is now playing head games with Alberto.  

I don't believe so. They both agreed he is just the maid.  And it is too late to live in Ms Martina's world!

1 minute ago, yelt said:

I don't believe so. They both agreed he is just the maid.  And it is too late to live in Ms Martina's world!

Only time will tell but i think the Martina & Alberto era could be coming to an end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Martina did not look like she was going partying last night.  I’ll bet that she went out to dinner with Candella and when she heard that there was a school strike today, she decided to sleep at Candella’s.  But, of course, I could be wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

Martina did not look like she was going partying last night.  I’ll bet that she went out to dinner with Candella and when she heard that there was a school strike today, she decided to sleep at Candella’s.  But, of course, I could be wrong.  

id have to disagree with you but who knows she maybe had a another kind of party in mind 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

It only is he the maid, but he also fucks her often.  You must be jealous.  I am also jealous.

1 minute ago, Deepdave said:

It only is he the maid, but he also fucks her often.  You must be jealous.  I am also jealous.

surely you cant get jealous of someone on screen, just think of it as an act although saying that she is probably the only one id love to have