VHTV Forum Discussion

My goodness they sure do attack and insult each other an awful lot over there. Constant bickering over some petty nonsense bullshit. At least I had a point to argue, well mostly. Watch how none of their shitty comments end up TL4’s shithole. No, that place was only for TL4 to express his outrage at. Imagine if they all had that power. I wish! 😂 

• Thanks 1

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This is the kind of stupid babyish bullshit TL4 is running. Instead of censoring comments into his shithole all it takes to control people now is for a few like minded saints to flag posts and viola! What a bunch of weak pussies! 

• Thanks 1

TL4 says “New topic. Now please keep it civil and do not spam with countless comments again and do not flag comments without any reason.”

This is so fucking funny! So, how many is too many TL4? 😆 Don’t flag posts without any reason!!!! 🤣 They set their auto moderator at such a low level that all it takes if for a few people to flag a post and viola, shutdown! Oh, that is too easy. I guess adding new TL4’s failed. It’s a forum about a sex site for goodness sakes!! Shame on you ex-CC members for tolerating TL4’s bullshit. Kiss that ass! 😂  

• Thanks 1

Please Sign Up!

Hello! Looks like you’re enjoying the discussion, but you haven’t signed up for an account yet.

When you create an account, we remember exactly what you’ve read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever someone replies to you. And you can like posts to share the love. heartpulse

I noticed that the have implemented this annoying BS that appears on every page when you’re not logged on. Wonder what’s keeping them from going to the next step? Come on VHTV, you can do it! Go all the way and protect TL4’s little world completely. He needs it so so badly. 😂  

• Thanks 1

“Ok because i look and don’t see what posts could have been flagged. It’s just normal discussion perhaps Amy is behind it.”

Well, you do make it so easy. 👻 Soon they’ll be back to shoving the bad comments back into TL4’s shithole. 😂 

• Thanks 1

Now they have 2 topics for Jrina. I knew they would implement pages in some form one way or the other.  What a mess it really is. Ever try scrolling up a few days in that forum? It royally sucks and you just end up giving up. 

• Thanks 1

This post by the ex-cc member Robwin sums up the VHTV Forum better than I ever could myself. I’d probably write a few more paragraphs, but 😆 Anyways, congratulations Rob, you figured it out. Have fun playing in TL4’s vanilla romper room world as protected by his daddy, James. It’s critical to keep the illusion that what you all are doing is normal and good for everyone involved. In truth, it’s neither. Having escaped following these sad lives, I can tell you that with certainty. Faux internet voyeurism is for lonely old men who can get it up anymore and need to experience sex vicariously though others and have absolutely nothing better to do, not 35 year guys who are ignoring their own real life. I never was able to figure out what TL4 is running from. I know what he looks like and he’s not a bad looking guy. I did everything I could to ruin it for him so he would leave. In that regard, I failed. I’m just a voyeur, I take when I want, but my real life is more important to me now and believe me, my life is so much better. 

“What the hell is going on? Some people seem to want to be offended at the slightest remark that they don’t like all of a sudden. Seems like the woke culture has broken out all of a sudden on the forum and Jabs is going around like Miss Goody two shoes 

• Thanks 1

Haha! The CEO appears and basically says, sorry can’t do shit. 😂 Dude! I told you what to do. Don’t say shit cause it will only make things worse for you. Your forum followers are over-protective, addicted, guilty conscience, winers, who think they can some how save the tenants from themselves. Something I learned long ago, you have no fucking idea what the truth of these peoples lives really are, even if you talk to them privately. The CEO needs to enforce one simple rule. You pay for a view through the cams and that’s where the role of the viewer ends. He should kill that  bloated forum and ignore these people. These people in your forum are not your best customers, they are your worse and if you do what they want, it will only come at the expense of the rest of your subscribers who follow the one rule and enjoy it for what it is, not what these woke ass do gooders want it to be. Hasn’t enough damage already been done already?

• Like 1

Now they are posting pics of when Sergio first came on VHTV and he was a fairly normal guy. Sick! Sergio was number one responsible for his death, but he would surely be alive today it it weren’t for his managers, VHTV, and “friends”. This lifestyle crushed his real life and ruined him to the point of death. Whoever his manager was has his life on their hands. Not to mention the viewers who supported his addiction and poor life choices with their viewer money. All for the love of money and the easy way out.

I always love when TL4 tells his underlings what they should and shouldn’t think and do, even to the point of censoring words he hasn’t approved of. Like, GFY you controlling, arrogant, overlord! VHTV would be better off terminating that forum for their own good.  

• Like 1

Funny how everyone knows that Stilfler is the drug lord and yet VHTV and the managers don’t do shit about him. Oh, that’s right, drug addicts and mentally ill people make great tenants. Very loyal and obedient tenants. Money, drugs, money, more drugs, more money, more drugs and VHTV and the managers skim skim skim and go on vacations. 

• Like 2