VHTV Forum Discussion

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you don’t kiss Jabbath’s ass, you’re not welcome in that forum. Jabbath took his ball cause he needed a daddy who would beat up people who didn't think like him. VHTV gladly fills that role in exchange for Jabbath’s very cheap labor. Jabbath then uses that power to maintain his vanilla sand box. 

Kick his ass maybe. 🤣 

200.gif

On 6/17/2024 at 3:23 PM, Jonno said:

What happened to Lucas?

'Erase stuff to respect his memory'. 🙄

With little said about Lucas dying (but not due to the war) then I suspect it was suicide.

18 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With little said about Lucas dying (but not due to the war) then I suspect it was suicide.

Maybe. With nothing really said, could have been anything. Drugs, illness, stabbing, traffic collision. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That’s my first guess too, given the lack of details.. Second, some kind of accident, car or drug overdose. Third, crime. Either way, the idea that pervs are sending condolences to his family is embarrassing and pathetic. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s my first guess too, given the lack of details.. Second, some kind of accident, car or drug overdose. Third, crime. Either way, the idea that pervs are sending condolences to his family is embarrassing and pathetic. 

The obvious lack of info seems intentional so they want to keep it quiet which causes me to believe what I said. If an accident by vehicle or something similar they would have disclosed some facts. Suicide or drug overdose to me are considered the same thing. When people say "accidental drug overdose" there is no accident when using those types of drugs.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Some guy posted a comment contemplating whether or not he should continue jerking off to the poor guy. 😂

Yeah, some of the comments are so out of it but it is expected coming from most forum members there.

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2024 at 4:57 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

The obvious lack of info seems intentional so they want to keep it quiet which causes me to believe what I said. If an accident by vehicle or something similar they would have disclosed some facts. Suicide or drug overdose to me are considered the same thing. When people say "accidental drug overdose" there is no accident when using those types of drugs.

Oh people in the inner circle know. It suits them to be ambiguous. Here’s how it works. VHTV knows, then they or another manager/tenant tells Jabbath, then Jabbath tells the inner circle, and the inner circle keeps a tight lip out of fear of losing their spot cause ass kissing comes with benefits. It’s subtle. This is why the other operators and leaders hardly ever say anything anymore. The inner circle is a layer above the regular people in the forum. The inner circle knows what’s really going on and what’s coming and the lowly people beneath them are fools they play with to keep up the appearance of an actual forum. The inner circle laugh at them from their pedestal. If any of them get out line and go outside of what Jabbath is willing to tolerate, they get sidelined and suspended. Just about everyone in the forum is in this stupid corral. The whole thing is one big ass kissing extravaganza. VHTV loves their cheap labor and so the charade goes on. VHTV won’t see their true potential until they separate themselves from Jabbath and his inner circle. Amy, how do you know? Well, I know because I was inside of it for like 3 years or whatever. I was a card carrier. If people only knew the level of stalking they do into these people lives, they’d be shocked. It’s all a game of power and control disguised as friendship. I saw right through it and still do. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh people in the inner circle know. It suits them to be ambiguous. Here’s how it works. VHTV knows, then they or another manager/tenant tells Jabbath, then Jabbath tells the inner circle, and the inner circle keeps a tight lip out of fear of losing their spot cause ass kissing comes with benefits. It’s subtle. This is why the other operators and leaders hardly ever say anything anymore. The inner circle is a layer above the regular people in the forum. The inner circle knows what’s really going on and what’s coming and the lowly people beneath them are fools they play with to keep up the appearance of an actual forum. The inner circle laugh at them from their pedestal. If any of them get out line and go outside of what Jabbath is willing to tolerate, they get sidelined and suspended. Just about everyone in the forum is in this stupid corral. The whole thing is one big ass kissing extravaganza. VHTV loves their cheap labor and so the charade goes on. VHTV won’t see their true potential until they separate themselves from Jabbath and his inner circle. Amy, how do you know? Well, I know because I was inside of it for like 3 years or whatever. I was a card carrier. If people only knew the level of stalking they do into these people lives, they’d be shocked. It’s all a game of power and control disguised as friendship. I saw right through it and still do. 

Jabbath and his cronies stay quiet and behind the scenes until they want to beat their chest, step on toes and tune members up. It is easy to see this. They are so protective of VHTV that VHTV is so stupid and blind to understand the ramifications of this. It seems that members are finally getting disgruntled and fed up with the deteriorating site that they quit renewing when their subscription runs out. The VHTV site (realms and forum) has become a big joke

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Jabbath and his cronies stay quiet and behind the scenes until they want to beat their chest, step on toes and tune members up. It is easy to see this. They are so protective of VHTV that VHTV is so stupid and blind to understand the ramifications of this. It seems that members are finally getting disgruntled and fed up with the deteriorating site that they quit renewing when their subscription runs out. The VHTV site (realms and forum) has become a big joke

Indeed! VHTV will only be as successful as Jabbath and the inner circle allowed them to be. Participating in Jabbath’s forum means living on one’s knees as a stooge. There is no better word to describe them than stooges. 

• Upvote 1

Apparently he died from some sort of heart attack. She makes it out like he was somehow defending the country in the process. Why not just say what happened to him? Why are those details to be hidden? Then the next post is a method to send her money. Perverts who ogled them are now going to send money into the wind thinking they are doing something noble. You have no idea who is getting that money. You have no idea what the circumstances really are. In truth, you have no idea that he is really even dead. If there is one that is certain in this world, it’s that voyeurs are gullible.