VHTV Forum Discussion

So Silver and Bradly left. One of the two things. I made them see the light or VHTV has banned camming to other sex sites. Curious to see if they resume camming. I’m not watching VHTV all that much to know if they stopped camming.  I do know this much, it’s a very bad idea to cam with one’s actual partner. It ruins your sex life and ability to feel love over time. 

I knew Sparkles would come through. 😆 VHTV is so full of it when it comes to influencing things and paying for content. 

As expected the ass kissers are changing the subject and diverting the topic into BS about the moments operators. VHTV knows the truth of the matter and it goes beyond just the people Jabbath in his sandbox. The talent they currently have are just not very fun people. Most of them look like sickly, malnourished, drug addicts and alcoholics. These people have no sense of glory, they are content to not be on the street or in their parents basement. The managers are scraping the bottom of their barrels and will take anyone with a pulse. My goodness is there any girl on the site that isn’t splattered with ugly tattoos and nasty greasy hair? 🤮

What Max is saying to VHTV is true. They do a shitty job of making sure that minors don’t appear. They claim that anyone entering the apartment has to verify their age, but this gets missed. Also, as Groomy once told me, the lies told to the guests about the functionality of the cams are legendary. The tenants will lie and say they don’t work, like Dana did, or they will say they are just for home security. VHTV hides behind this idea that it’s the managers job to deal with this. They claim that the tenants have access to their real time stats, but it was me who caught Zack cheating Ruby by not giving her this information. He was paying her like $5/ day and keeping all of the VHTV money he was making off her. Then there was the whole scam that AlexLina were pulling. After I busted that bullshit, VHTV turned on me and it came at the price of Paisley. I can only imagine how many more shenanigans have and continue to happen since I stopped digging into that shit. All I know is that VHTV has a “the less we know, the better” attitude when it comes to the scams run by their managers.

in truth, their original model was to connect directly with unconnected people all over the world. They sucked at finding talent and instead they poached Anna/Alex and AlexLina out of VoyeurVilla and the original model died. The viewers have no idea how much manipulation and quotas the tenets are faced with in light of their deal with the managers. It’s grody 🤮

There’s always a lot of talk about VHTV opening apartments in other countries. The reason they don’t do this in the EU  is because if they do, they will have to pay the tenants x amount of money/hour. This is considered work and VHTV, being in the EU, would have to pay up. They have to do this for the Hector and Marla. They basically don’t have to compete with the apartments for views, they just get paid no matter what they do. Shitty internet service is another problem with moving into other countries. Also, these countries that VHTV operates in are largely corrupt and there is a concentration of sexually liberated, desperate for money, people, that the managers can more easily scam without anyone saying anything. 

VHTV is a shitshow. No less an authority than the Oxford English Dictionary describes a shitshow as a “situation or state of affairs characterized by chaos, confusion, or incompetence.”

I personally advocated for the deletion of the archive. The fact that the tenants are requesting their videos to be removed proves that its existence is a major factor in the decisions the talent is willing to perform. Knowing that there is a singular place for someone with no more than the cost of a months subscription to have access to all of your content causes one to pause and limits what they are willing to do. Even knowing that they “may” have the ability to have it removed. VHTV could say no. People think that the archive prevents the copying and distribution of content. There are arguments both ways, but now that the camjohns know that the videos can be easily removed, they are now much more likely to start recording on their own. The value of the secret clubs runs by the operators and joined by their other cam site members will now become more enticing and their rates for entry will no doubt rise. I used to be the one in the middle of the videos exchanges so I know that it’s happening. VHTV are idiots to allow the viewers to have that level of access to their content, when it’s being used to skim the videos for their own designs. 

Bottomline is this, with the existence of the archives, you get less content, and even worse, less good and variety of content. You get vanilla sex and boring daily life bullshit. Voyeurism is not about living in the past it’s about being in the right spot with the hope of seeing what’s to come. 

The tenant interaction on their forum is horrendous. All it does is create a division and bullying type behavior from the lovers and the haters which stifles the fair exchange on the forum. Then you have people like Jabs and Bluewinner, the VHTV Leaders, who think it’s their job to defend the honor of the tenants, and they come in and demote the naysayers. The tenants always love to be defended and the result for them is a tighter connection to the talent that they then use to their advantage. Jabs is a master at this game. It’s exactly how he is in the position he’s in. It all started with his connection to Lina on Voyeur-Villa. He learned the benefits of charm and never stopped. VHTV’s interaction with the viewers created a chain of ass kissers. The more you kiss their ass and the ass kissers beneath them, the more access and information you get in return. 

One thing that I find hilarious is this. When tenants pretend that they love and adore their fans. They post their love for the community and the members who had their back, but then as soon as they leave, they never hear from them again. 😂 I got news for you boys, when your attention has value, they only care about you when it makes them money or undermines their haters. The moment your attention earn nothing, so does their love for you. These people who fawn over tenants who they think “love” them or are their friend, remind me of a john who fall in love with a prostitute. It’s like, hey buddy, she never loved you in the first place, you dumbass! 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/10/2024 at 1:15 AM, Amy3 said:

According to Silver and Bradley VHTV didn’t ban camming. Sounded legit. 

If they banned camming, they'd hardly have any. Bet the stupid fuckers are still saying the site doesn't do that. 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonno said:

If they banned camming, they'd hardly have any. Bet the stupid fuckers are still saying the site doesn't do that. 🤣

I don’t watch it enough to know. I just hadn’t seen any camming in a while. But then again I don’t really follow it that much. I thought maybe that was the reason Silver and Bradley left. They are definitely still camming in the same apartment. They said they are moving, but I guess we’ll see if that’s true as they can. VHTV has nothing to going on. They are just doing the same shit with the same sex thug managers, who are just recycling people on rotations. Most of the tenants have no clue how they are getting played. VHTV loves to pretend that everything happening is all natural. Who knows, maybe they are as clueless as the people paying for it. Unlikely! 

Confused Make Up GIF by Sticos Oppslag

• Like 2

Many of the VHTV Forum members sure have twisted minds if you follow their comments and really understand their thinking process or what their main focus is about. Most are not open-minded but rather just dumbass blockheads. An example - some members think that spousal violence (even rape), gangbangs, swinger type activities, drugs and alcohol abuse are okay because it is "real life" and this is why they paid for subscriptions to voyeur all this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Many of the VHTV Forum members sure have twisted minds if you follow their comments and really understand their thinking process or what their main focus is about. Most are not open-minded but rather just dumbass blockheads. An example - some members think that spousal violence (even rape), gangbangs, swinger type activities, drugs and alcohol abuse are okay because it is "real life" and this is why they paid for subscriptions to voyeur all this.

One thing is for sure, they don’t ask the right questions. Then again, it’s not natural behavior of an ass kisser to question the dripping asshole in front of them. The whole VHTV forum is really just an ass kissing sandbox. 

James said he was going to start caring about the forum again. So far all he’s done is fart and post insulting gifs in their general direction, as per usual. He touts their amazing support, but from my experience, they really don’t do much of anything. 

On 2/9/2024 at 6:29 PM, Amy3 said:

So Silver and Bradly left. One of the two things. I made them see the light or VHTV has banned camming to other sex sites. Curious to see if they resume camming. I’m not watching VHTV all that much to know if they stopped camming.  I do know this much, it’s a very bad idea to cam with one’s actual partner. It ruins your sex life and ability to feel love over time. 

Didn't do shit apart from their daily shows. No loss just like them all let's be honest. 

grades a very poor effort GIF by 3 Doors Down

On 2/12/2024 at 1:16 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

It's "Real Life". Just shows what scum you are dealing with. Makes you wonder what they have done. 

• Like 1