B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Because you really think she doesn't know that Kylie and Rus have sex on a fairly regular basis at B5? 🤣

Good point ..But it isn’t the easiest achievement I believe to just perform on cameras ,Kylie and Rus for her might looks like a regular and obliged thing to happen but for her to do it , I think she belongs to the GOV category , a newcomer that her “ obligations “ if I may say so are questionable for her ..that’s  why she has also 2-3 times only masturbated ..

For all of us men again ….We can clearly see what means when so many women are all gathered together 😂🤣😂🤣 backstabs and then friendship again 😂🤣😂 enemies in one day and betrayals the next minute , hugs and kisses some days after ..Unbelievable what women can be ..Sorry if it looks like a sexist comment but I think it just reflects to us men and how the talks we have amongst us are many times 😂🤣😂🤣

It looks like a frustrated Radislava trying to solve the issue with Loraine in front of the others ..Kudos to her of being the adult here and not hiding ..Let’s wait for the peace handshake ..or ? 😁😆

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Di nuovo per tutti noi uomini... Possiamo vedere chiaramente cosa significa quando così tante donne sono tutte riunite 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 pugnalate alle spalle e poi di nuovo amicizia 😂 🤣 😂 nemici in un giorno e tradimenti il minuto successivo, abbracci e baci qualche giorno dopo ..Incredibile cosa possono essere le donne ..Scusa se sembra un commento sessista ma penso che rifletta solo per noi uomini e come i discorsi che abbiamo tra noi sono molte volte 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

J'ai pensé la même chose et pour cette raison j'étais curieuse de comprendre la conversation sur le lit d'Holly entre les 4 "femmes"

Just now, poncherello said:

J'ai pensé la même ha scelto et pour cette raison j'étais curieuse de comprendre la conversazione sur le lit d'Holly entre les 4 "femmes"

I thought the same thing and for this reason I was curious to understand the chat on Holly's bed between the 4 "women"

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I thought the same thing and for this reason I was curious to understand the chat on Holly's bed between the 4 "women"

I think the issue is being discussed now and hopefully they solve it ..