B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor little Ulyana , she can’t or doesn’t want to search for adventures and she ends up with a show with Fiora so as to calm down a bit her horny side of herself ..Amazing  young girl no t being able to enjoy the benefits of some of the most beautiful years a person can have ..

Not sure what you mean, you dont like the show with Fiora or ? I think it's amazing 😍

• Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)
1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Not sure what you mean, you dont like the show with Fiora or ? I think it's amazing 😍

I think that Ulyana needs proper pleasure and finally be the girl that we know she can be ..Her presence has suffered since she moved in the villa , some masturbations  in the now Fiora /Harley room have presented and shown a bit of what she can do and the best moment still remaining the one she was drunk and she was endlessly in the penthouse bathroom during her first 2-3 weeks in the villa , that was the best Ulyana for me after the amazing days she had in B1 when she had made the couch her own personal place of satisfying herself and the fans ..But …😔 ..I am just a bit tired of all these g/g shows , I know or better say have understood that the girls on girls action is the trending thing now and it sells , it is just the excessive happening that  it makes  it lose the element of surprise let’s say and the unexpected feeling .Ulyana for me will be a top performer in everything concerning sex and she’s wasted under the current conditions.Even if it was a show not as innocent as many  we see  ( pussy licking , fingering 😋😋 ) which are teenager games 😆 , my expectations from Ulyana are always “ to the moon “ , very demanding ..This is where my comparison and comment stands ..

Concerning the Cecilia comments , she’s great , smiley , pleasant character , she feels and looks real ..Compare her to Loraine and there you have it .. But of course Loraine is naturally gorgeous as an amazing body appearance .

• Like 2