B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

33 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't know if he works directly for RLC, from what I observed, I think he works more for Bogdan, who works for RLC as a handler
It is not Bogdan who decides who participates in the project because he has someone above him who does

My theory is that he has a company, or a high level employee, that provides services to RLC.  

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My theory is that he has a company, or a high level employee, that provides services to RLC.  

I wonder if the ICT department is included there ...
Or maybe they have all quit, there is no one to speculate about them anymore. 😅

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

Personally when I go to the bathroom (toilet) for the big commission and I have my phone with me, I can stay very long, and I don't even masturbate 🤣

moos you should be careful because when you are on the toilet that long it will give you hemorrhoids !!!!

😁🤣 

Piece of advice, leave the phone and mags on the night stand when you go into the bathroom to take of business, that is what the sisters do LMAO.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Esmi on the laundry, practically naked, only with panties on 😊 😍

Why in the world would you iron a t shirt to wear it to bed ???

Esmi needs to go watch a little TV all by herself downstairs while everyone else in thier beds, and tease the voyeurs with her incredible sensual sexy body and those eyes and smile that drive a man crazy, she has to have have the most sexy sultry voice of all the RLC ladies, and I love to hear to talk and laugh.

• Upvote 1