B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

Just now, wooders78 said:

will u be ok watching her bate, seeing how excited u get seeing her naked im not so sure LOL

I really dont expect that we will ever see that unless they put a cam in the masturbation bathroom downstairs where they go to hide from all the voyeurs.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Even slowly she's proving to be losing her shyness little by little more and more. And she might be getting even more confident seeing Karol and Marlene naked/ pantless around her

She already walked around pantless and I don't have hopes that one day she will bate, not even with a room only for her.

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

will u be ok watching her bate, seeing how excited u get seeing her naked im not so sure LOL

I as others here get this excitement because of how naturally beautiful and sensual she is and providing so rare moments like these, which is a pity. And when she does that, it will be the icing on the cake

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I really dont expect that we will ever see that unless they put a cam in the masturbation bathroom downstairs where they go to hide from all the voyeurs.

now we wait for someone other than moos for their reason for being in the loo for ages LOL

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have given up on the Most Munchable Magnificent Majestic Mysterious Marlene these days, she has fallen in my ranking of the most memorable ever on RLC. 

I can see why. For me she is the potential new Tina. But she seems to be sick at  the moment so may be things will look up. I wonder if Harry Hairyarse was a one or two night hookup and she is moving on.

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I believe that when Karol leaves and each sister gets their own room there, they will completely come out of their "prison"

I still think that Klassic Klassy Karol, truly understands the project because she was originally recruited by Nora, the queen of RLC. Karol uses every charm that she has to entice, seduce, excite, and her exhibionist skills are far above most who grace RLC. her sensuality and sexuality is only matched by a very few we have ever watched on RLC. Karol is a true superstar, and matches Leora in her ability to take the voyeurs along for the ride of thier lives. She pulls you in and you feel like you are sitting right next to her, or in voyeur world the so called fly on the wall !!!! Incredibly sexual, sensual women like Karol are few and far between in the world of voyeurism.

• Upvote 3