B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Marleneā€™s adventures seem to have last only Ā for some days , letā€™s see if thereā€™s a new one in the waiting list of possible dates šŸ˜šŸ˜‹ judging from tonightā€™s treatment and recent evenings at home .

Don't expect to see Marlene's Albanian guy for the next few weeks.Ā 

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Don't expect to see Marlene's Albanian guy for the next few weeks.Ā 

As long as the apartment is so crowded , I expect not much except if it is a bit more drinking Ā night out and the results will be as we saw a couple of weeks ago .But I am sure that this apartment will keep on shining ..

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 has a communal masturbation bathroom, it is used by the sisters quite a bit for very long periods of time. Hummmm ?

I noticed the same thing. It's such bullshit.Ā 

il y a 6 minutes, corvette84 a ditĀ :

The only ones that do anything are Karol and Marlene. The other 3 are useless. Get them out and fill the room with someone else.

Well we all know RLC won't do anything about it unless the subscription numbers drop or if the person in charge suddenly loses interest in having these girls, even if you email them, they would reply you 1-2 weeks later with a passive statement.

If indeed the girls are using the bathroom to hide from the cameras, this is basically cheating the paying audience & depriving us of content. But again, we know RLC don't care as long as the payments start coming in. So unfortunately for us, this is nothing new & business as usual for RLC.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

B-1 has a communal masturbation bathroom, it is used by the sisters quite a bit for very long periods of time. Hummmm ?

Personally when I go to the bathroom (toilet) for the big commission and I have my phone with me, I can stay very long, and I don't even masturbate šŸ¤£

• Haha 4