Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

45 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's on Skype to her other best mate back home, now, this is who she was referring to the other day when she told Paul she was going to speak to her. So that means she didn't talk on Saturday with another one with the same name in Prague. 

That's the married gal.  I had a couple pictures of her giving Leora a massage on the king sized bed in the last Russian apt.  Both in panties and topless.  Wish I could find it.

That might have started Leora's interest

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That's the married gal.  I had a couple pictures of her giving Leora a massage on the king sized bed in the last Russian apt.  Both in panties and topless.  Wish I could find it.

Find it NOW xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leora has an older woman friend that she does Skype with sometimes. I often wonder if this is the same older woman who visited Leora once when she was in her second apartment? The woman was on camera for just a moment. Leora greeted her wearing lingerie and they spent the entire visit off camera on the balcony.

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I missed that session but I have a still of the woman she greeted in her lingerie. I could give you a timeframe if you think it could be the same woman.

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I missed that session but I have a still of the woman she greeted in her lingerie. I could give you a timeframe if you think it could be the same woman.

Might be the same date of the event.  The pics and a short video I had seen were from a third party site. Never thought I'd be looking them up in the future.  I finally found the correct link of the one magnificent bate of Leora's in the old guestroom that started on the leather chair sand ended on the floor with her sitting in a good sized puddle of the fluid she'd squirted.  The video was removed.

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Might be the same date of the event.  The pics and a short video I had seen were from a third party site. Never thought I'd be looking them up in the future.  I finally found the correct link of the one magnificent bate of Leora's in the old guestroom that started on the leather chair sand ended on the floor with her sitting in a good sized puddle of the fluid she'd squirted.  The video was removed.

The female visiter that I saw with Leora was on Valentines day, 2017. Leora wore small white panties with her cheeks out...booty panties, and a red crop top...the kind that exposes her under boobs when she lifts her arms. 

Paul me donne l'impression de ne pas savoir quoi faire ,attendre peut être qu'ont vienne le chercher,parce que il aurait bien plus venir avant le conflit ,il faut quand même admettre qu'il est nonchalant et pas très courageux

• Sad 1

What was remarkable to me about the visit from the females other than her attire, came from my observations of Leora's dog's behavior. I noticed that on many occasions when Leora was bating and about to come, the dog would often start barking non stop. Well, he did the same thing while Leora and the woman were on the balcony. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

• Confused 1