Is Alma with Isabel??

Alma & Isabel are old friends: the boys are not. I think Stefan and Marcelo don't trust one another with the other's gal, and they were seemingly unhappy about the girls shoplifting make-up. I think the boys considered Alma and Isabel to be bad influences on each other.

Now that Stefan's out of the picture, maybe the girls will renew their friendship.

I hope you are right about the relationship.i may be going the wrong way with this...

if alma goes to isabel's a lot more marcello may take a liking to alma more than just friends,and since goon boy dont care for alma much anymore she may look to marcello also.but if isabel notices it also OH BOY there will be a cat fight,women will be screaming and yelling,bottles flying and fists a smelling.

maybe i can make a movie or tv show or something.

I may need your help Foamy.  ;)

Or maybe it'll go the other way, Isabel will be cool with it and we'll witness a 3-some. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alma & Isabel are old friends: the boys are not. I think Stefan and Marcelo don't trust one another with the other's gal, and they were seemingly unhappy about the girls shoplifting make-up. I think the boys considered Alma and Isabel to be bad influences on each other.

Now that Stefan's out of the picture, maybe the girls will renew their friendship.

I hope you are right about the relationship.i may be going the wrong way with this...

if alma goes to isabel's a lot more marcello may take a liking to alma more than just friends,and since goon boy dont care for alma much anymore she may look to marcello also.but if isabel notices it also OH BOY there will be a cat fight,women will be screaming and yelling,bottles flying and fists a smelling.

Or maybe it'll go the other way, Isabel will be cool with it and we'll witness a 3-some. ;)

Works for me...at least it will spice things up a bit i hope.

or we could leave marcello out of it,have the girls go at it.  ;)

I hope bolts91's dream comes true. But, like you, after having seen these hot Latin tempers and fights amongst all these tenants involved, I always expect all hell to break loose at any time...

Personally, I'd prefer that Marcello move in with Stefan, and Alma and Isabel form a tighter, more intimate friendship. If that happened, I'd have one less apartment to click on. I'm tired of clicking on goon boy's apartment when I just want to see if Alama is there...

I hope bolts91's dream comes true. But, like you, after having seen these hot Latin tempers and fights amongst all these tenants involved, I always expect all hell to break loose at any time...

Personally, I'd prefer that Marcello move in with Stefan, and Alma and Isabel form a tighter, more intimate friendship. If that happened, I'd have one less apartment to click on. I'm tired of clicking on goon boy's apartment when I just want to see if Alama is there...

I do exactly the same thing for the same reason.

i hate to click on their apartment and seeing goon boy,but

i hate it even more seeing alma there,HOLD ON ...reason why is i know she has not left him in any capacity friendship, a place to sleep etc. for good.  :(

cuando las barbas de tu vecino veas cortar , pon las tuyas a remojar ..... isabel no creo que tarden mucho en darle puerta , esta mas vista que el TBO yo creo que tenias razon que los apartamentos españoles van a tomar por culo y no se por que pero tengo la sensacion de que algo tenia que ver kiko en que esos apartamentos estubieran en barcelona .