New couple!

Guest observer1

Presque d'accord, sauf que Maya a des seins, beaucoup plus jolis, et que je trouve son visage tout aussi charmant que celui de Diana... donc elle reste ma favorite :)

:) Je respecte tes choix, même s'ils ne correspondent pas aux miens.  ;)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

Presque d'accord, sauf que Maya a des seins, beaucoup plus jolis, et que je trouve son visage tout aussi charmant que celui de Diana... donc elle reste ma favorite :)

:) Je respecte tes choix, même s'ils ne correspondent pas aux miens.  ;)

sauf que maya et stepan font l'amour en gros 1 fois tout les 10 jours et c'est court à chaque fois.

je suis interessé juste par diana/efim perso

not sure about him but I think she speaks or understands English. she is watching "Friends" in English pretty cool. would be nice to hear them speak it.

Il est certain que ce couple est d'un autre niveau intellectuel et social que celui de tous les autres.

La méthode est efficace pour perfectionner l'apprentissage d'une langue. Bien que "Friends" ne soit pas à mes yeux d'une intelligence exceptionnelle, cela reste une excellente fenêtre pour apprendre le langage courant

It's certain that this couple is another intellectual level and social that of all the other ones.

Method is effective to improve training english. Although "Friends" is not in my eyes a series with a great intelligence, that remains an excellent window to learn words of the every day.    ;)

PS) When american learn russian ?  :-)

I never said friends was intellectual I said she was watching it in English and understood it, hence my observation that she probably speaks the language. no worries

Ne te fâche pas camarade, j'avais bien compris ta remarque et donnais simplement mon avis sur "Friends"

Don't be annoyed guy, I had understood your remark well and gave simply my opinion about "Friends"  ;)

This might be the first time both I've seen hanging out in the living room since they moved in.

Ohhhh Nooooo!  :o

Did you miss the jam session the other night? That would be sad, because it was terrific fun.