New couple!

Guest observer1

She currently sings in English. For you whose native language is english, can you tell if her voice have an accent or did we possibly get an english speaking pair?

As a native English speaker I do hear an accent when they sing but after awhile you forget to notice haha. I'm enjoying the little show they're putting on :)

Do you speak American English or British English? I can't detect it -- they are quite good -- but then again, I am an Old Dudes squirrel, and my hearing is now bad.

Their friends step up to the keyboard. They play. I suspect most of them do. I just heard something that sounded professional classical.

We might have some keepers here, and damn the women are quite fine from a dirty-old-squirrel's standpoint.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because she's fucking hot, a musician, plays the guitar, and lives in a fuckin mansion by Russia standards.  Who cares about the guy?

Well then don't talk about them being the best couple if you only care about drooling at the sight of her like someone who's never seen a fucking girl before.

/-629

Like I give a fuck about your opinion, looks like nobody else does either.  Any other new couple would be laying down being boring as fuck right now. Here we got a fucking party on day 1, an actual attracted girl for once, and you're telling me to care about what the guy looks like?  Maybe you like penis.  Gtfo.  This is the best COUPLE since Leora being new.    I'll be sure to record HIS showers so you can jerk off. 

/-629

Like I give a fuck about your opinion...

Like I give a flying FUCK about you especially when you act like some inbred mouthbreather. And btw mouthbreather, having a party doesn't say shit about how they act together, so your "best couple" comment is still just as stupid now as it was when you first said it.

Did I ONCE say I cared how the guy looks or that you should? When you make shit up all you do is prove that you're a mouthbreather. And claiming I like penis? Again, making those kinds of assumptions just makes you look and sound stupid which shouldn't surprise me since you missed the entire point of what I was saying.

-629?? OH NO!!!

The blonde gentleman is definitely a singer. He can sing.

None of their friends are afraid of music.

I may learn many Russian folk songs if I watch them. I have no problem with that. Old Little squirrel likes to see young people having fun.

... is Efim the one with the red dress?  that would be REALLY nice.

Wondering the same seeing as she's the only one around right now it seems. Although, I think Efim is a Russian guys name.

As far as I understood, Efim is the guy in the yellow shirt. Diana (the one sleeping in bed right now) kissed him several times. He is now partying with the other guys...

Edit: you can see them together here:

House warming?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).