New couple!

Guest observer1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best new couple since Leora, hopefully it lives up to the hype :) :)

How exactly is this the best couple when 1) they've only been there one day and 2) we haven't even seen Efim?

Because she's fucking hot, a musician, plays the guitar, and lives in a fuckin mansion by Russia standards.  Who cares about the guy? I don't, and Camcaps will talk shit about him 24/7 anyways while jerking it to HIS gf. 

She currently sings in English. For you whose native language is english, can you tell if her voice have an accent or did we possibly get an english speaking pair?

The kitchen acoustics are not very good. But she sings with no hint of accent that I can discern.

(Obviously, she was trained by the FSB.  ;D Just kidding...)

Because she's fucking hot, a musician, plays the guitar, and lives in a fuckin mansion by Russia standards.  Who cares about the guy?

Well then don't talk about them being the best couple if you only care about drooling at the sight of her like someone who's never seen a fucking girl before.

Guest xvoyeurx

damn,lot of peoples right now,gang bang soon,lol,j joke.

efim it's the guy with the yellow t-shirt j think

Fuck's sake this couple are soooo BORING. I can't believe that they've been here for like 6 hours and she's not pissed in his mouth yet!!  >:(  I mean, where do they get these people from, a fucking monastery???

AND she's only had ONE shower in all the time she has been in the apartment, disgusting.  I'm going to make a subscription to RLC then cancel it in protest.