New couple!

Guest observer1

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck's sake this couple are soooo BORING. I can't believe that they've been here for like 6 hours and she's not pissed in his mouth yet!!  >:(  I mean, where do they get these people from, a fucking monastery???

AND she's only had ONE shower in all the time she has been in the apartment, disgusting.  I'm going to make a subscription to RLC then cancel it in protest.

Funniest post of the month.

Guest xvoyeurx

the old real tv"star academy" is back.

çà me fait penser à la starac,des jeunes qui debarquent dans un appart et joue de la musique

bye katya/ruslan and sofia/roman,the action is here right now

Still gotta wait and see this couple in action for a few days first. We all thought Sofa/Roman were gonna be a good couple but they've been a huge disappointment.

This is the best new couple since Leora, hopefully it lives up to the hype :) :)

Unfortunately, RLC has decided not to create hype. Therefore, we create the hype.

Unless, of course, the women are exquisite.

I hope for the best with this couple. They're normal.

^^Congrats on -300.

Thank you for your assistance. I wouldn't have noticed.

I was watching them singing Louie Louie. Probably the first pop song I learned as a kid on the guitar.

These people have fun. How refreshing...

They're interesting. They're singing very old American songs, stuff that was popular here when I was in 6th grade. And in English. Amazing.

I may actually stick around for a while...

She currently sings in English. For you whose native language is english, can you tell if her voice have an accent or did we possibly get an english speaking pair?

As a native English speaker I do hear an accent when they sing but after awhile you forget to notice haha. I'm enjoying the little show they're putting on :)